CigarGeeks Fantasy Baseball 2020 - 7th Annual

Started by StogieDad, 02/25/2020 10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Longest week of the season is   OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing:  :rocker:  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Caveman Steve

Congrats Kent!

Big day today. Wow!

Cheers   :beer:
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Kid Montana

I'd rather have a cigar...

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

So per our modified shortened season rules, everyone needs to get a fiver out to Kent ASAP and Kent sends a fiver to Kerry.  

Kent, please let me know as packs land so I can keep a tally.

It was a fun year, albeit weird.  Thanks for playing guys!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Kid Montana

I'm already looking forward to next year (hopefully a normal season).

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Kid Montana

05Venturer, I know you moved recently (congrats on the new house, etc).  Is your addy up to date?

05Venturer

QuoteKid Montana - 9/30/2020  9:05 AM

05Venturer, I know you moved recently (congrats on the new house, etc).  Is your addy up to date?

Yes, it has been updated on CG.  :thumbsup:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

Got mine shipped out today. I will post a tracking number tomorrow.

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Kid Montana

Kent, winnings inbound!  9500113603090279693900

nirab

Head up Kent!! USPS # 9500 1158 9307 0279 8219 42   :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Deener27

Mine is headed out this weekend.  

I'll update with tracking.

Congrats Kent!

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

05Venturer

First 3 winner packs arrived yesterday, Thanks Dan, Ninfiction & Nirab  :dancing:  :thumbsup:  :rocker:
Kent

StogieDad

Nice packages guys!  Kent is coming out with some nice sticks for his win.  So, as of now, here is where we are on prize packs:
johncw -
ninfiction - RECVD
cfickter - SENT
05venturer -
deener27 - SENT
kman -
Kid Montana - RECVD
Caveman Steve -
nirab - RECVD
StogieDad -
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Mine are on the way
9405 5036 9930 0073 0050 86
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

Thank you Chuck, the Baseball Bat is awesome brother
Kent

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

QuoteDeener27 - 10/7/2020  12:33 PM

Congrats Kent!

Pony Express?? LOL J/K  :lmao:
Kent

Deener27

Quote05Venturer - 10/20/2020  8:06 AM

Congrats Kent!

Sorry, got hung up here.  

I'm trying.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

05Venturer

QuoteDeener27 - 10/20/2020  11:15 AM

Quote05Venturer - 10/20/2020  8:06 AM

Congrats Kent!

Sorry, got hung up here.  

I'm trying.

Just yanking your chain a bit brother, no worries.  :smoker2:
Kent

05Venturer

Kerry 2nd place winnings are in route

USPS  9405503699300099591204
 :thumbsup:
Kent

johncw

So sorry. Totally forgot. Congrats Kent. I'll get those out to you

05Venturer

Update

johncw -
ninfiction - RECVD
cfickter - RECVD
05venturer -
deener27 -
kman -
Kid Montana - RECVD
Caveman Steve -
nirab - RECVD
StogieDad -
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.