I'm enjoying a ... given to me by ... (Part 4) Started Feb 2020

Started by 05Venturer, 02/28/2020 06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

Warped Guardian Of The Farm Campeon courtesy of biggsy16, miss seeing him around.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nirab

Cigar Federation Color Project Misterioso courtesy of Chuck...thanks brother!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Shukpaw

5 Vegas 'A' Animal sent to me from Metalhead y Cigarguy for my birthday.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Brlesq

I'm enjoying a Xiphos CR Habano Lonsdale courtesy of Vroomp.  Thanks!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Adwinistrator

Brian (bstessl), thank you for this one.  It was an absolute pleasure to smoke.  Ramon Allones Edicion Limitada 2015 Club Allones. Fantastic cigar! That RA sourdough with double the leather and cedar, and some floral for good measure.

Montecristo Edicion Limitada 2008 Sublime thanks to Colin (ShakingHorizons). This was an absolute pleasure to smoke. Incredibly floral, with a deep base of chocolate and cedar. Burned wonky but never required a touch-up, and just kept ramping up and progressing throughout. Quite the experience...

Deener27

RoMa Craft Neanderthal courtesy of KidMontana.  Thanks for the great smoke.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

ninfiction

Arturo Fuente Anejo #55 from Vroomp - Thanks brother!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ninfiction

Viaje Scotch Bonnet from Deener for my bday bomb last fall. Thanks Brother!

Deener27

Aladino Corojo Reserva from last year's BDay Bomb from Nirab.  Great cigar.  Thanks again!

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

nirab

QuoteDeener27 - 6/11/2020  4:29 PM

Aladino Corojo Reserva from last year's BDay Bomb from Nirab.  Great cigar.  Thanks again!

It sure is!! Happy you enjoyed it!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Adwinistrator

Thank you Adam (BewareDaPenguin)!  Tatuaje Monster Series #6 The JV-13. What a nice cigar. Full but mellowed with age, beautiful broadleaf wrapper that had a bit of that Twilight sparkle going on. Flavors really developed, and the second half was very rich.

https://i.imgur.com/mc86tBw.png" height = 800>

Brlesq

Xiphos NR Maduro Robusto that Vroomp gave me.  Damned good cigar!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

ninfiction

JSK Pre-release Kralot that I recieved in my bday bomb last year from Deener27 - David....thanks brother, extremely enjoyable!

Brlesq

Black Label Trading Company Flor de Cesar Robusto (Red) that my daughter brought me from Philly today
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

ninfiction

Partagas (Cuban) De Luxe  from Tuck - Todd in a bomb last year. Thanks brother!

Adwinistrator

Viaje Roman Candle from nwb.  Thanks again, what a delicious smoke!

nwb

QuoteAdwinistrator - 9/21/2020  4:04 PM

Glad you enjoyed!  Or are still enjoying....

That thing would have taken me 4 hours to smoke.
Chief of Shaft

Adwinistrator

Quotenwb - 9/21/2020  8:51 PM

QuoteAdwinistrator - 9/21/2020  4:04 PM

Glad you enjoyed!  Or are still enjoying....

That thing would have taken me 4 hours to smoke.

3 hours for me.  Didn't get too strong, but good flavor throughout.  Much better than I anticipated!

ninfiction

LFD Reserva Especial Toro from Ed - Arrow34 in my Bday bomb. Thanks brother!

Brlesq

After 9 years of rest  :biggrin: , I am enjoying a CAO America Anthem bombed on me by Shukpaw (Neil) in July 2011.  A BIG pinstriped cigar with a complex list of tobaccos.  Check out the details below. Thanks, Neil!

Filler:
Connecticut
Dominican Republic
Italy
Nicaragua
United States

Binder:
Brazil

Wrapper:
Connecticut Broadleaf
Connecticut Shade
United States
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Brlesq

Too anxious to get into that bomb package that arrow34 sent today.  Enjoying a Flores y Rodriguez Connecticut Valley Reserve. Thanks, brother!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

05Venturer

Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Signature Series thanks to great friend and BOTL cfickter. Thanks Chuck
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

Had a very nice Highclere Castle Victorian Ryan (adwinistrator) sent me in a birthday bomb last month.  Super.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

Flatbed Cigar Hucklebuck from Kent - 05Venturer.....should probably change his user id to rednecksxs

Thanks Brother!

arrow34

Thanks Brian!(Stessl)  ROMA CRAFT NEANDERTHAL OM LANCERO from my bday bomb last year , thanks bro

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.