Started by 05Venturer, 02/28/2020 06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Burn Ward

arrow34

Af fuentes reserva Don carlos thx to adwinistrator, thx ryan

Adwinistrator

Quotearrow34 - 5/1/2021  6:56 PM

Af fuentes reserva Don carlos thx to adwinistrator, thx ryan

I don't usually reach for these when I have Opus or Anejo around, but every time I have one I am impressed.  That DC Personal Reserve Robusto is just perfect, but I've enjoyed all the other sizes.

The DC lancero made me angry, because it was better than I hoped it would be, and it was my impossible unicorn wishlist cigar.  Can't imagine I'll ever get to smoke one again.

arrow34

joya de nicaragua50th anniversario cinco decadas thx adwinistrator

Brlesq

Tatuaje L'esprit de La Verite Robusto 2013 Vintage from nickthafish. Thanks brother!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ninfiction

Crowned Heads Yellow Rose from my secret Santa Nirab.. Thanks Brian!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Deener27

Having an Archetype Axis Mundi from Arrow34.

Thanks for the nice smoke Ed!

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

gitfiddl

I'm smoking a Diesel Special Edition Corona given to me way back in March of 2012 by Herfin' Chef.  For those who never knew Wayne, he was a great guy, was the world's biggest AJ Fernandez fan and had the tattoos to prove it.  Rest in Peace, Brother.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

I'm smoking another gift from Wayne (Herfin' Chef).  This time it's a Graycliff Platinum Edicion Limitada 2010 Pirate he gave me back in January of 2011.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Adwinistrator

Thank you for this one, Colin (shakinghorizons).  A magnificent cigar.  Really appreciate being able to enjoy this for my birthday.

05Venturer

Tatuaje 10th Anniversary Commemorative Belle Encre from fellow Geek and friend Nirab :thumbsup:

Thanks brother
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

BewareDaPenguin

Davidoff 702 Series Aniversario Special R I got in a PIF from Curtis Old Dog...thanks brother :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Brlesq

Quotegitfiddl - 5/16/2021  10:25 AM

I'm smoking a Diesel Special Edition Corona given to me way back in March of 2012 by Herfin' Chef.  For those who never knew Wayne, he was a great guy, was the world's biggest AJ Fernandez fan and had the tattoos to prove it.  Rest in Peace, Brother.

I just saw this.  What a great guy Wayne was.  Spent many hours herfing with him in person.  So sad when he passed. RIP brother
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

05Venturer

JAS SUM KRAL SÖTA KAKOR courtesy bstessl.
Awesome smoke, thanks brother :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

6 year old AF Anejo No. 77 Shark from Tim while sitting on a cabin deck by a brook.  Thanks Tim!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

arrow34

Aganorsa leaf rare leaf reserve thx to Ryan (adwinistrator) from my bday bomb.

headfirst

Trying my first Camacho Liberty today, the 2013, courtesy of junglepete.  By far the best Camacho I've had, starting to understand why the geeks go for these year in and year out.  Thanks Pete!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ninfiction

Alec Bradley Magic Toast from Kevin - klamm143.

It's a big sucker but very tasty. Thanks Kevin!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

headfirst

CH Four Kicks LE 2017 Mule Kick from ninfiction, thanks bud.
-Charles Spurgeon

Deener27

Enjoying an Aganorsa Signature Selection from Cfickter from the b-day bomb 2 years ago.

Thanks a ton, great smoke!

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

headfirst

CH TAA 2014 The Angel's Anvil from nirab in a weightloss contest mini prize pack.  Picked this one to celebrate UCLA's beat down of 'sc today.  Holy cow, this cigar is amazing.  THANK YOU BRIAN!!! :-0
-Charles Spurgeon

arrow34

Enjoying a Diplomatico torpedo  habano kindly gifted by Brlesq. Thanks Bruce

Brlesq

Quotearrow34 - 12/24/2021  12:50 AM

Enjoying a Diplomatico torpedo  habano kindly gifted by Brlesq. Thanks Bruce

Nice Christmas Eve choice.  Enjoy, and Merry Christmas, Ed!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Brlesq

E.P. Carrillo La Historia El Senador from tuck0411. Tasty!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Adwinistrator

Thanks for the Opus X, Otter!  2016 is smoking great, one of the best I've had.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.