Ordinary Average Guy PIF Resurrection 2022

Started by 05Venturer, 03/04/2021 06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raize

An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

Fatroach72

I have a few cigars that meet that criteria! Is be happy to oblige. How does this work?

bstessl

Quote from: Fatroach72 on 03/14/2024 10:51 PMI have a few cigars that meet that criteria! Is be happy to oblige. How does this work?

Here are the rules:

1) Post a list of at least 8 cigars you are looking to try under $10 per stick online box price (not c-bid since it varies)
2) Who ever has at least three of the wants can pick up that request and send at least five cigars
3) Then once there is a delivery conformation from the receiver you may post your list of 8 or more cigars
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

bstessl

For this PIF (pay it forward) you're sending/ listing average cigars,  whereas with the wishlist PIF you're usually sending/ listing high end and hard to find cigars.

If you pick up a geek's list you send them cigars,  in this case we shoot for at least 3 matches on the list (if the list is specific).  5 cigars should be sent,  but geek math is usually wonky (a lot of us don't know how to count so we send extras to make sure).

Fatroach72

Sounds good I just need to know where to send the 5er!

Fatroach72

Quote from: bstessl on 03/17/2024 09:58 PMFor this PIF (pay it forward) you're sending/ listing average cigars,  whereas with the wishlist PIF you're usually sending/ listing high end and hard to find cigars.

If you pick up a geek's list you send them cigars,  in this case we shoot for at least 3 matches on the list (if the list is specific).  5 cigars should be sent,  but geek math is usually wonky (a lot of us don't know how to count so we send extras to make sure).
Thank you for the information!

raize

Quote from: Fatroach72 on 03/18/2024 08:44 PMSounds good I just need to know where to send the 5er!

Check my profile. Most Geeks have a shipping address stored for PIFs, passes, bombs, etc.  Not a bad idea to confirm if the address is current but, in this case, it is.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Fatroach72

Quote from: raize on 03/18/2024 08:57 PM
Quote from: Fatroach72 on 03/18/2024 08:44 PMSounds good I just need to know where to send the 5er!

Check my profile. Most Geeks have a shipping address stored for PIFs, passes, bombs, etc.  Not a bad idea to confirm if the address is current but, in this case, it is.
Understood. Thank you for your help.

Fatroach72

Allll Riiiiiight! Package is on the move.
USPS #9500115055824080428399

raize

Quote from: Fatroach72 on 03/20/2024 05:40 PMAllll Riiiiiight! Package is on the move.
USPS #9500115055824080428399

Fantastic!
- Frank Lloyd Wright

raize

Amazing hit but good God man, warn a dude if you're going to blow up his mailbox.  In his inaugural PIF, Miguel hit me hard enough that I'm concerned my mailman is gonna put me on some sort of watch list.  He also included a cool flag (Whiskey, cigars, steak & freedom) from cigar page that will make a nice addition to my office.  Someone please avenge me and hit this man good and HARD!

Also, go back to school man. The math ain't mathing!
- Frank Lloyd Wright

appollo

Well done Miguel.You have the geek math down to a tee  :bigthumbs:

Fatroach72

Quote from: raize on 03/27/2024 06:00 PMAmazing hit but good God man, warn a dude if you're going to blow up his mailbox.  In his inaugural PIF, Miguel hit me hard enough that I'm concerned my mailman is gonna put me on some sort of watch list.  He also included a cool flag (Whiskey, cigars, steak & freedom) from cigar page that will make a nice addition to my office.  Someone please avenge me and hit this man good and HARD!

Also, go back to school man. The math ain't mathing!
Did they multiply on the transit over? Seems to happen when I ship things! I'm glad they got there safe. Enjoy!

Fatroach72

Alright then, lets keep it simple. I am not picky and am willing to try almost anything. I do enjoy boutique cigars but I am not opposed to big brands. I would recommend sending what you would enjoy smoking. 

raize

Alright Geeks, let's keep this going. I already owned Miguel in the March Madness contest. Someone send this man some sticks to ease his pain!
- Frank Lloyd Wright

bstessl

bstessl

Hey,  I forgot about this,  been perry busy,  I'll get this out in a day or two.

bstessl

On its way,  sorry for the delay!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.