Wishlist PIF Chapter 6

Started by bstessl, 04/07/2020 05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shakinghorizons

Adam.........post your list!

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: shakinghorizons on 05/12/2023 01:56 PMAdam.........post your list!

I guess I will take this turn on the PIF since it was pretty funny to pass it, and then pick it up lol :smoker:

I've been really smoking the same stuff I really like lol but there are a few things I'd enjoy I'm sure -

Liga Privada 10th (I wasn't able to snag any of these)
Liga Privada Year of the 
Any CC Regional or LE
Any CC :smoker:
Any Davidoff Year of The (I think I have Horse, Sheep, Tiger?) but I'd take any of those again :smoker:
Been jonesing for a CC Cohiba Robusto (freaking insane $$) last one I smoked was super on point, I'd like to see if it lives up again

But anything new from a blender you think I'd like I'd be down to try, I haven't smoked much new stuff besides what I've been doing in the critiques, so im sure I'd be happy with whatever, that short list "can be a guide", but anybody who knows me knows I like a wide range of sticks, as long as it's smooth :smoker:

Thanks in advance!!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

shakinghorizons

I'll take this!

appollo

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: shakinghorizons on 05/15/2023 07:19 PMI'll take this!

Thanks brother :smoker: appreciate the quick pick-up :biggrin: can't wait to see what you toss in!!

BewareDaPenguin

Here's what I sent to Nirab :smoker:

Liberty - 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015
Butter Stick
Viaje Roman Candle (I've had for like 6 years was time to move it on lol)
Zino  Plat
Zino Exclusive
OSOK Leroy vs Dark Master - Event Exclusive

Enjoy the sticks brother!! You cannot view this attachment.

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: shakinghorizons on 05/12/2023 01:56 PMAdam.........post your list!

Was waiting for Nirab to post up the pics, but I saw you were ready to send something out, appreciate it brother...I snapped a quick pic before I sent off to Nirab, and it's above! Thanks again brother appreciate the "insta-pickup" :smoker:

shakinghorizons

Good lawd I took forever! Finally headed out Tuesday - Adam will get a tracking number shortly.

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: shakinghorizons on 05/28/2023 08:34 PMGood lawd I took forever! Finally headed out Tuesday - Adam will get a tracking number shortly.

Lol, not a problem brother - I appreciate the pickup! Life gets busy! Happy Memorial Day :smoker: get outside fire up the grill and a smoke with family & friends :smoker:

BewareDaPenguin

Wow package landed today...holy crap...I will post up pics this weekend. I have some company in from out of town, but thank you brother you annihilated my list - again I'll get pics up tomorrow and I sure hope someone is ready to light Colin up!! Thank you my friend! :smoker:

BewareDaPenguin

Well I honestly don't know what to say, I was pretty speechless...Colin destroyed my List...

I mean I would've most certainly been happy with any 1 of those off my list for sure, but when a box show up and looks like this whew :smoker: thank you brother!

I hope someone can treat Colin right, he really smashed my list all of these fantastic sticks, thanks again! Post up your list my friend!

shakinghorizons

Here is my wishlist. I wish for someone to PM David (gitfiddl) and ask him what he could use in his life and/or smoke through this incredibly difficult time. @gitfiddl

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: shakinghorizons on 06/04/2023 07:31 PMHere is my wishlist. I wish for someone to PM David (gitfiddl) and ask him what he could use in his life and/or smoke through this incredibly difficult time.

Wow incredible move brother!! Very geeky! Thank you again for the amazing PIF brother! Overly-generous PIF for sure! :smoker:

appollo

top notch hit Colin and a bigger gesture all I can say is well done Colin.  :bigthumbs:

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: shakinghorizons on 06/04/2023 07:31 PMHere is my wishlist. I wish for someone to PM David (gitfiddl) and ask him what he could use in his life and/or smoke through this incredibly difficult time. @gitfiddl

:bump: for Colin & Dave!!! Someone pick this up!!! Don't make me hop back in lol  :biggrin:

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: shakinghorizons on 06/04/2023 07:31 PMHere is my wishlist. I wish for someone to PM David (gitfiddl) and ask him what he could use in his life and/or smoke through this incredibly difficult time. @gitfiddl

Can't see it sit any longer man...I'll pick this up :thumbsup:

Thanks again for the hit brother :smoker:

BewareDaPenguin

These went out today...I shipped a few things and I don't know which tracking number goes with which package  :lmao: but it says it should be there early next week Dave :smoker:

nirab

Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 05/23/2023 09:10 AMHere's what I sent to Nirab :smoker:

Butter Stick
Zino  Plat
Zino Exclusive

This is what Adam sent to me!! So sorry for not posting up. Been super busy at the shop, and I just forgot!! Thanks brother!
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: nirab on 06/25/2023 09:44 PM
Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 05/23/2023 09:10 AMHere's what I sent to Nirab :smoker:

Butter Stick
Zino  Plat
Zino Exclusive

This is what Adam sent to me!! So sorry for not posting up. Been super busy at the shop, and I just forgot!! Thanks brother!

Glad they landed safely brother! Everyone gets busy! Enjoy the sticks my friend! :smoker:

Can't believe I still had that OSOK for you :thumbsup:

BewareDaPenguin

Ok it was far enough along I know which one this is now :thumbsup:

gitfiddl

Hey guys!  Sorry for the delaying responding.  First, let me thank Adam (Bewared a penguin) and Colin (shakinghorizons) for putting this together for me.  Secondly , I'd like to thank the entire Cigar Geeks family for the outpouring of Love and support y'all showed me when my wife Diana passed away.  Y'all guys are the best!

When Adam pm'd about my "Wishlist", i told him I didn't really have one, but some old-school stuff like a Fuente 858:sounded good.  I think he nailed it for me.  :dancing:  Thanks again guys!

You cannot view this attachment.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

benchjockey

Dave has been an outstanding Geek for as long as I've been here so it's wonderful to see you guys step up with this to help him feel a bit better during this tough time.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

appollo

Dave enjoy brother we all feel your pain and grief and there is nothing we can say or do that will make it easier but this is what we do as a geek brotherhood to help our own.Adam well done sir :bigthumbs: 

BewareDaPenguin

I'm glad they all made it safe, enjoy brother. Hope you have some time this weekend to burn a few of them.

gitfiddl

Quote from: BewareDaPenguin on 06/05/2023 06:59 AM
Quote from: shakinghorizons on 06/04/2023 07:31 PMHere is my wishlist. I wish for someone to PM David (gitfiddl) and ask him what he could use in his life and/or smoke through this incredibly difficult time.

Wow incredible move brother!! Very geeky! Thank you again for the amazing PIF brother! Overly-generous PIF for sure! :smoker:

Somehow, I completely missed this exchange!  My eyes and my phone don't always get along.  But I'll say it again:  the family here at Cigar Geeks is just incredible. 
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.