Wishlist PIF Chapter 6

Started by bstessl, 04/07/2020 05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adwinistrator

Quotenickthafish - 5/3/2022  2:45 PM

This is on its way.

Adwinistrator

nickthafish put together an incredible PIF send.  Every stick is one I've been wanting to smoke, some true gems in there.  Thank you again, I really appreciate it.

Diplomaticos No. 2 (LGR JUL 18)
Partagas Anejados 2015 Corona Gorda (STA NOV 09)
Opus X Lost City Piramide (NOV 17)
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Between the Lines
Arturo Fuente 858 Rosado Sun Grown
Camacho Corojo Figurado Maduro (C)
Camacho Diploma 2008 Corojo Limited 11/18
Tatuaje Monsters #11 Chuck
La Flor Dominicana Ligero Cabinet Oscuro Natural L-300
Viaje Friends and Family Cadeau

ninfiction

Nice hit Nick! Well done.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

WOW!! Well done brother!  :biggrin:  :angel:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

appollo

I'm jealous,very nice hit Nick. :thumbsup:

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Brlesq

True gems indeed!  Very well done, Nick!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

benchjockey

Awesome selection, Nick!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

BewareDaPenguin

Did you ever post up your list???

Adwinistrator

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 8/7/2022  9:13 PM

Did you ever post up your list???

C'mon Nick, don't make me turn this PIF into a mutually assured destruction campaign lol

nickthafish

Ok, sorry for the delay.

Davidoff Year of the Sheep
Tatuaje Musubi Hawaii
Tatuaje 10th Anniversary Commemorative Belle Encre Reserva
Regional Edition Cubans
Cohiba Behike
Casdagli Cigars
Something you feel is special and others would enjoy!

nickthafish

So if we want to get this going again I guess I should put a new list out there huh?

Cool/HTF Tatuaje stuff
Fuente/Opus
Cubans
Casdagli Cigars

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: nickthafish on 01/31/2023 09:04 PMSo if we want to get this going again I guess I should put a new list out there huh?

Cool/HTF Tatuaje stuff
Fuente/Opus
Cubans
Casdagli Cigars

This list is a little easier for me lol...I can pick this up brother, think it's been long enough - I'll get something boxed up this weekend :smoker:

BewareDaPenguin

It's on the way :thumbsup:

9114 9022 0078 9860 1755 60

nickthafish

Adam (BewareDaPenguin) hit me with some fire on this PIF! All 5 of the little monsters from 2012 that I have never been able to get, missing piece to my Tatuaje monsters collection! A 2008 Fuente Anejo, a Bolivar RC, PLPC, a Bolivar X lost&found and a Liberty Cigar Ben Franklin. Thank you Adam for a great surprise.

Hope we can keep these going and someone is able to pick off some of Adam's list once he gets it posted up!

appollo

Well done Adam  :thumbsup:

BewareDaPenguin

Sweet, I'm glad they all made it safe and I was able to at least pick something off your list brother :smoker: Geeks has been good to me over the years, and recently been very good to me, hitting squares, getting bombed, winning some contest, i for sure need to "pay it forward" while I smoke these sticks...so in geek fashion I'm going to pass my turn to a very deserving geek...Nirab...Brian, you can't pass this turn :smoker: so post up a list, and I hope someone can hit brother Nirab up with something he's looking for! Thanks geeks!! :smoker:

ninfiction

Great move Adam!

This is not the admin you're looking for...

BewareDaPenguin

:bump: for Nirab to post a list :smoker:

nirab

Well, that is very generous of you brother!! I am not too picky. Other than my never ending search for any original OSOK sticks, I am open to anything sent my way. My wish list is posted, but nothing off that list will make me just as happy...send whatever ya think ya wanna send! :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: nirab on 03/14/2023 06:11 PMWell, that is very generous of you brother!! I am not too picky. Other than my never ending search for any original OSOK sticks, I am open to anything sent my way. My wish list is posted, but nothing off that list will make me just as happy...send whatever ya think ya wanna send! :biggrin:

You bet brother :smoker: looks like a good pickup for anyone wanting to get in on the big PIF :biggrin:

BewareDaPenguin

Quote from: nirab on 03/14/2023 06:11 PMWell, that is very generous of you brother!! I am not too picky. Other than my never ending search for any original OSOK sticks, I am open to anything sent my way. My wish list is posted, but nothing off that list will make me just as happy...send whatever ya think ya wanna send! :biggrin:

Might as well not miss an opportunity to pick this up since you are going to generously do the July critique...funny I passed it to you lol  :lmao:  I did find something I think you'll enjoy though brother :smoker:

BewareDaPenguin

Nirab this is going out tomorrow with the July stick in there as well :smoker:

BewareDaPenguin

Box on its way to Buda :smoker:

:biggrin:

nirab

Package arrived and it was stuffed to the gills!! I will post pics asap. Thanks brother!!  :biggrin: ...now, someone please hit Adam with a kickass pif...please!!!! :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.