The Cigar Vault East...Coming Soon!

Started by nirab, 07/01/2020 02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Howdy y'all! In the next couple of weeks, we will be opening our second location! TCVE is located in downtown east Austin, Texas. I will post more pics and information as we continue to get the store ready to open. We are in the process of getting a mural of Richard Overton on the side of our building. The family gave us permission to honor this American hero, and cigar legend. When it is safe, please come to Austin, or beeuudaful Buda, and visit us!! I promise you will be well taken care of!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Just added the finished mural picture!! And our local news interview!!
https://www.fox7austin.com/video/736544?fbclid=IwAR2OfS7euM3hxpYho3SxwcMElekU9dHksyZxIBjQ_pTfllC9hF2PUE0-ucM
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

love the salute Mr Overton
Well done
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

headfirst

Awesome stuff, I'm sure the new store will do well, love the mural idea.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Brlesq

The tribute to Richard Overton is awesome!

Not sure I would enjoy the upside down smoking room.  Do we bring our own gravity boots, or do you rent them out like bowling shoes?  :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

appollo

nirab

QuoteBrlesq - 7/1/2020  4:41 PM

The tribute to Richard Overton is awesome!

Not sure I would enjoy the upside down smoking room.  Do we bring our own gravity boots, or do you rent them out like bowling shoes?  :biggrin:

well, you know that I am a little upside down at times brother!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

ninfiction

Looks great Brian. Love the mural!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Murphy223

Brlesq

For those members that might not know about Richard Overton and his connection here to CG, he was America's oldest living WWII vet that smoked a dozen cigars every day up until his death at 112 years old. The Washington Post did an editorial on him in 2015 (as did countless other publications thereafter):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/05/04/americas-oldest-vet-is-turning-109-he-celebrated-with-cigars-and-burgers/

No one here on CG knew this gentleman and he wasn't a member of our forum, but in typical Geek fashion, we decided to bomb him for his 109th birthday.  Members researched to find his address, and Nirab wasn't too far away and volunteered to deliver the bomb personally.  What happened after that was touching:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=33679.0
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

quickme

Congrats Brian!  All the best in the new location!

Mautrak

klamm143

NICE.....GOOD LUCK with the new location and continued success in the "Home-Store".
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Beegerply

Congrats on the new location  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

nkowal

Man, that mural is awesome! I love the set up with the back open area too - wish we had more of that set up in Michigan (though weather makes it less ideal for part of the year).

I am immensely jealous of Brian getting to work in sandals though! Man that'd be nice...

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

junglepete

Congrats!! Well done on the mural of Mr. Overton.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.