Hello to one and all!!

Started by Coach_G88, 07/02/2020 03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach_G88

Hi, the name is Seth and I live in Southern VA. I created this account back in the fall but got taken away from exploring due to job duties. I have enjoyed the occasional cigar for several years but after being gifted a 50 ct humidor and a few good samplers at work recently, my enjoyment has quickly become obsession. Multiple trips to both B&M around me as well as online purchases since and I have outgrown the humidor I have.

After doing some lurking around web I have decided to go with a 48 qt coolidor, which is currently undergoing the cleaning process. Still working out the likes/dislikes but so far I have found a love for the whole range of cigars, minus the infused stuff like Acids.

Look forward to more lurking and conversing on here!

benchjockey

Welcome aboard from Florida, Seth.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

appollo

Welcome to the site from the GWN.Great bunch here

arrow34

Welcome to the fold from Rochester Hills, MI.

jagfandaddy

Welcome! It happened to me too. I got one humidor then another
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Murphy223

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

05Venturer

Welcome from NW Sconnie
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nickthafish

Welcome to the group Seth, glad to have you here!

Brlesq

Glad to have you join us!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ninfiction

Welcome to the group Seth! Running out of storage space is par for the course around here.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

mhuss

Hey Seth, welcome aboard!  Great to have ya!

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Cfickter

Welcome from Pittsburgh
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

klamm143

Welcome-----------from North Carolina (Raleigh area).
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

rstrawsb

Welcome from Western Maryland Seth!  
Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

MacMac

Welcome to the community.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Beegerply

Welcome to the group, enjoy the site :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

Welcome from beeuudaful Buda, TX!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.