Humidor Clean-out (Completed)

Started by rstrawsb, 07/22/2020 04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rstrawsb

I have a giveaway in mind. I have some aged cigars that I would like to send to a good home.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with them other than I have more than I care to smoke or store any longer. 

I have setup a humidor for this giveaway. Link to it at Clean out Humidor

Send me a PM or respond to this post if interested. All I ask in return iis you send a paypal to cover shipping. I have determined a small flat rate box will hold about 12 of the larger cigars and ships for about 8 bucks. I can ship out an assortment to smoke, give away or to do as you wish. If you want more than will fit in a small box let me know we can do a medium flat rate for not much more.

I'll do this until my extras are gone or I get sick of dealing with it.

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em,
Ron  

Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

McBryde

Bad link on that if it is supposed to still be up.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

rstrawsb

Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

rstrawsb

Thanks for the heads up! my humidor link is only showing the giveaways now. 
Ron Strawsburg

rstrawsb

Well it's looking like I have a coolidor full of dog rockets. I'm such a cheap old bastard.  I'll end up smoking every damn one of them. The offer still stands if anyone wants to try some of these budget smokes. I've sent out a couple of boxes full so far, but I have more to share so don't be bashful and send me a message.

-Ron
Ron Strawsburg

rstrawsb

Well I've decided to solve my space dilemma by making another cigar related purchase. Isn't that how it works  :-)  
Has anyone seen this humidor ?  I've ordered it already so it may be late to do anything about it. In this case it's a strike while the iron is hot kind of thing. My wife saw the picture and said she would prefer that humidor to my current storage method i.e. a big freaking cooler in our family room.  :angry:  

-Ron

Ron Strawsburg

Brlesq

Quoterstrawsb - 7/31/2020  4:31 PM

Well I've decided to solve my space dilemma by making another cigar related purchase. Isn't that how it works  :-)  
Has anyone seen this humidor ?  I've ordered it already so it may be late to do anything about it. In this case it's a strike while the iron is hot kind of thing. My wife saw the picture and said she would prefer that humidor to my current storage method i.e. a big freaking cooler in our family room.  :angry:  

-Ron

:lmao:  :lmao: That's exactly how I got my end table humidor.  Wife was unhappy with all the tuppidors stacked up and whne I showed her the nice quality furniture option, she agreed.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

rstrawsb

What would we do without them?
 :beer:
Ron Strawsburg

rstrawsb

Thanks to everyone that helped me out. I have made some space and ordered a new humidor to house the remainder. I'll going to re-inventory and see what I have left.  I know I have bahia B-Lines but I haven't found anyone who cares for them. If you do I have a bag of bellicose and double coronas I will send your way.

cheers, 

Ron

Ron Strawsburg

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.