"The Christians met on the way many people who were going to their towns, women and men, with a firebrand in the hand, and certain weeds whose smoke they inhale which are dry weeds stuffed into a certain dry leaf in the form of a muset made of paper, like the ones the children make on the day of the Holy Ghost; and burning a part of it, from the other part they suck or absorb or admit the smoke with breathing." -Christopher Columbus, from his Navigation diary

Main Menu

October Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by Brlesq, 08/14/2020 10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deener27

I am going to send out a new one tomorrow for Byron as the package went to Des Moines from here and then back to a facility in Chicago and has been sitting there for 6 days.

Cliff Clavin would be mad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2pN40F4NvQ

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Beegerply

I just checked with my daughter David and it still is not come to the house I've been on vacation but I had told her before I left to look for it
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Deener27

QuoteBeegerply - 9/15/2020  9:09 PM

I just checked with my daughter David and it still is not come to the house I've been on vacation but I had told her before I left to look for it

New package has been sent to over night to you with delivery by 3 pm on 9/18.

Let me know when you/she gets it.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Deener27

This is your tracking number on this one.

Deener27

QuoteBeegerply - 9/15/2020  9:09 PM

Replacements have been delivered.  Let me know that you got them okay.

As for the original...it's floating around the midwest now.  :confused:

Beegerply

David I got the package and it was put up for some rest. Sorry I didn't respond a bit sooner.   :biggrin:
Byron

Brlesq

QuoteBeegerply - 9/21/2020  8:31 AM

David I got the package and it was put up for some rest. Sorry I didn't respond a bit sooner.   :biggrin:

Don't rest it too long, the review is due September 26.  ;-)

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Beegerply

Resting for me is only about a day  :biggrin:
Byron

Deener27

Just a quick reminder that the review is due in 5 days gents.

Happy smoking.

rstrawsb

Is there a link for the review system? I looked on the review page but didn't see a link to post my review.
Thanks Ron
Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

Beegerply

David the long haul box as arrived, what do you want me to do with it?
Byron

Brlesq

Quoterstrawsb - 9/23/2020  7:05 PM

Is there a link for the review system? I looked on the review page but didn't see a link to post my review.
Thanks Ron

Ron, on the front page at the top of Geek Critique box, Click All Geek Critiques.  Then click View All Geek Critiques at bottom of that box.  Then hit enter Geek critique, A drop down menu appears, and you enter it there.
The only snag is that SenorPablo has to authorize you access.  I've sent him a PM to enable you.  If you don't have access, I'll PM you as soon as he enters you in.  Let me know.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Beegerply

My review as been submitted Bruce, and thank you David for the chance to smoke this cigar.  :biggrin:
Byron

Kid Montana

QuoteDeener27 - 9/21/2020  9:32 AM

Just a quick reminder that the review is due in 5 days gents.

Happy smoking.

I plan on getting it done tonight or tomorrow night.  AZ hasn't cooled down like I was anticipating, so cigar smoking opportunities have been limited.

I'd rather have a cigar...

Brlesq

Friendly reminder:  Due tomorrow.  I extended this an extra day to give you Saturday. Only 2 have been submitted so far.  
 :smoker:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

Mine is done, and I squeaked in, maybe.

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Brlesq

QuoteMcBryde - 9/27/2020  1:10 AM

E

At least you got it in on time.  Thanks
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

McBryde

QuoteBrlesq - 9/27/2020  9:23 AM

E

No problem! I know of one slacker that didn't get it smoked on time, we even tried to get him to smoke it on the herf last night, LOL.

E

Brlesq

QuoteMcBryde - 9/27/2020  2:17 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 9/27/2020  9:23 AM

E

No problem! I know of one slacker that didn't get it smoked on time, we even tried to get him to smoke it on the herf last night, LOL.

E

Yeah, I know. He's been trying to convince me on chat today that its late because "he forgot".   :goodluck:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

DRuff

Believe it or not I did forget. I really don't give a s**t if you are convinced. I was not going to smoke it on the herf Emerson after already having 3 cigars. Hardly would have been a fair critique. About to fire it up now and get this drama over with.

DRuff

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.