Secret Santa 2020 "Rona Edition" All wrapped up

Started by 05Venturer, 10/07/2020 08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murphy223

Elves are picking mine up for delivery today!

Kid Montana

Hohoho!  9405503699300156420584

I'd rather have a cigar...

bstessl

I received mine, pics to come later
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

nirab

headfirst got me, and got me good!! I would have been happy with my personal unicorn, the OSOK, but he got me some sticks I have not had, but have been wanting to try. Thanks brother, you outdid yourself!! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Konichiwa Bitches!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

05Venturer

Looks like a couple kids got their gifts so far.
Good job Santa's
Word has it a few more are on the sleigh
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Reminder
2 weeks to go and delivery times are crazy slow this year.
Get those gifts out to the deserving kids  :cheer:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

I figured I should probably put this in this thread as well as the Bomb Thread
Nickthafish hit me up with a fantastic package for running the Secret Santa.
Thank you again Nick
Those pistachios are fantastic, haven't gotten a chance to try the dip yet and the smokes are awesome, smoked the Weaselito the other night on a Herf, great little smoke. :thumbsup:
Kent

headfirst

So glad you're pleased Brian, Merry Christmas!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Kid Montana

QuoteKid Montana - 12/5/2020  12:20 PM

:confused:  :-)

I'd rather have a cigar...

shakinghorizons

QuoteKid Montana - 12/10/2020  7:38 AM

He won't be home until this weekend and will retrieve it at that time.

appollo

Forgot to get in this year.The gifts are looking great.

nirab

Quoteheadfirst - 12/10/2020  8:26 AM

So glad you're pleased Brian, Merry Christmas!

Beyond pleased my friend, very generous of you!! I have a milestone in my life coming up next April, and the OSOK is going to be there for that!!!! :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

ninfiction

Great start guys!

I think Santa left Minneapolis on Monday....
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nwb

Santa is picking up another present tomorrow.  Cutting it close, but should be there by Christmas!
Chief of Shaft

nirab

Santa just left Buda. I slipped him an extra $20 to get it there in 2 days... :biggrin:  :shades:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

bstessl

Thanks to Music City for a sweet hit!  Can't wait to smoke one of these Optimos on NYE! lol.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

shakinghorizons

I always forget a note, so HO HO HO!

MusicCity

QuoteKid Montana - 12/10/2020  8:38 AM

Sorry for the delay. Definitely a major hit from Santa the Kid.  Thanks dude!!!

https://imgur.com/a/MC9VZ6r

headfirst

As John Wooden would say, "Goodness gracious sakes alive!"  Saint NICK really outdid himself, absolutely destroying my wishlist in extremely generous fashion.  I'm totally floored.  He made sure nothing was loose in the box by packing it with some New Mexico goodies I'm looking forward to try, especially the cookies!

As if this were not enough, he objected to me abstaining from the birthday bomb pass and slapped me with a Shark and a BLTC Bishop's Blend for my birthday...in July!  I will gladly save those until then.

Thank you so much Nick!!!   :-0
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

MusicCity

Dang someone was a good boy this year! Must have been listening to Gov. Newsome closely LOL

headfirst

QuoteMusicCity - 12/13/2020  7:13 PM

Dang someone was a good boy this year! Must have been listening to Gov. Newsome closely LOL

UGH!!!  This definitely brightened my holidays.   :smoker:
-Charles Spurgeon

Murphy223

I just got another update about delays. Apparently Santa is having serious delivery issues... My package was dropped off on 12/6 and was scheduled priority mail.    

ALERT: USPS IS EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED PACKAGE INCREASES AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND REMAIN COMMITTED TO DELIVERING THE HOLIDAYS TO YOU.

This was originally scheduled to be delivered 12/9 -  As of this morning it's still in transit.

Hoping Santa gets his ass in gear this week

nickthafish

Brian (Ninfiction) must have known I barely was able to stay off the naughty list this year and rewarded me handsomely! He knocked some hard to find treasures off my wish list, a stick from the local cigar lounge and included a beer and some great home made doughnuts. Christmas definitely just got better! Thank you Brian for an awesome send.

nirab

Quoteheadfirst - 12/13/2020  3:56 PM

As John Wooden would say, "Goodness gracious sakes alive!"  Saint NICK really outdid himself, absolutely destroying my wishlist in extremely generous fashion.  I'm totally floored.  He made sure nothing was loose in the box by packing it with some New Mexico goodies I'm looking forward to try, especially the cookies!

As if this were not enough, he objected to me abstaining from the birthday bomb pass and slapped me with a Shark and a BLTC Bishop's Blend for my birthday...in July!  I will gladly save those until then.

Thank you so much Nick!!!   :-0

New Mexico Pinon coffee is the BEST!! So good!!

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

ninfiction

Santa nirab - Brian delivered a spectacular package from beautiful Buda. A great selection of cigars, a DE Shade swag pack, a Jalapeno Texas Mead and a very nice card. I know it's hard to tell from the photo, the swag pack came in a sweet tin box and includes a hat, a portable charger and a waterproof beach bag. Oh and he included a couple Cigar Vault pins and sticker.

Thank you very much Brian!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.