Secret Santa 2020 "Rona Edition" All wrapped up

Started by 05Venturer, 10/07/2020 08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

Chief of Shaft

shakinghorizons

Quoteshakinghorizons - 12/12/2020  11:33 AM

I always forget a note, so HO HO HO!

Just checked tracking. This departed 12/12 headed southeast - it was just scanned today in Omaha, NE  :angry:

nwb

Good grief, I shipped two packages on the 11th (one of which was this one), it arrived at the Atlanta distribution center on the 11th, and no movement since..... :angry:
Chief of Shaft

05Venturer

The SS gifts that have made it thus far are outstanding Santas.
Well done :dancing:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

RDF

My Santa's sleigh arrived today.  Thanks so much Nathan!!  These are some great sticks!

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Kid Montana

QuoteRDF - 12/17/2020  12:54 PM

My Santa's sleigh arrived today.  Thanks so much Nathan!!  These are some great sticks!

Damn nice!

I'd rather have a cigar...

Murphy223

Received today and My Secret Santa Completely DESTROYED my mailbox.   Thank you so much Chuck (Cfickter)  
This is amazing and I am very much appreciative

arrow34

Daaaaaaammmmmnnnn.  Wescat blew up my porch because it didn't fit in my mailbox.  Thank you Kevin.  Your selection is amazing and very diverse, have only had 5 of the selection before. I am floored! Thank you and Merry Christmas.  Fyi I think you misunderstood the secret Santa directions, you were supposed to send one cigar that was meant for New years.... Not 12! Wow.

P.s. looking forward to trying the beans, I love coffee and roast weekly.

IMG-20201219-123155

Kid Montana

DAAAMN, nice gifts.  Santas are coming through generous and creative!

wescat

Enjoy that tobacco Ed, and Happy Holidays to you and yours. Let me know what you think of the coffee.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Adwinistrator

Awesome send by Steve (Murphy223)!  Love the selection.  That Padron is a hell of a diamond, and I agree 100% that Torano is a great stick for being a chunk o' coal!

Funny story, I was hanging with Jack Torano at an event.  He asked me what my favorite Torano is, and I had let him know it was the Exodus bronze, much to his annoyance.  General cigar owns and makes that one, not his family's company...   :biggrin:

Murphy223

Glad they arrived!  Especially glad they made it in 1 piece. Only took 15 days thanks to USPS.  Happy Holidays

05Venturer

So it looks like the Good Ol' USPS has managed to lose a few packages.
Any kids that does not get a gift will get a late package from yours truly.
Keeping the faith that they all make it :angel:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

Kent, Let me know if I can help out with misplaced packages.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nwb

Quote05Venturer - 12/21/2020  9:02 AM

So it looks like the Good Ol' USPS has managed to lose a few packages.
Any kids that does not get a gift will get a late package from yours truly.
Keeping the faith that they all make it :angel:

They will make it.  Might be 2021, but they will get there.  Keeping the faith. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Kid Montana

I'm heading out of town on the 23rd, so if Santa needs an extra week for delivery, I'll recieve it in January.

jharrisx5

So cool to see this happening... absolutely bummed this smurf couldn't play this year
Puff Puff Give....

Adwinistrator

So my send looks like it will definitely arrive after Christmas, hopefully just one day late.

I dropped the ball and sent too late in my opinion, so my apologies on that.  Life is pretty crazy at the moment.  I just finished running a 32 person Secret Santa, so you'd think I'd do better lol.

arrow34

With how USPS is... mine was supposed to have been delivered yesterday... But might not get there till 2021.... sigh.

shakinghorizons

Quotearrow34 - 12/22/2020  10:31 AM

With how USPS is... mine was supposed to have been delivered yesterday... But might not get there till 2021.... sigh.

Mine shipped 12/12 and JUST landed today!

arrow34

Sigh... I sent mine a week ago and probably should have sent it two... sigh.

The Burn Ward

I sent my package the 16th and it got delivered on the 19th.

05Venturer

Hey Kiddos, anyone who has received their package and has not posted up on the thread Please do so ASAP. I really need an accurate count of gifts received.
According to my count we still have 7 kids without gifts :cry:

Thanks and Merry Christmas friends :party:
Kent

shakinghorizons

Prior to today, I hadn't received a single piece of mail since 12/18. This morning I find a bin of mail on my doorstep - tracking shows some of the items were marked delivered 12/19! Ugh - get your sh!t together USPS!

With that being said, Jared (The Burn Ward) you have left me speechless! You have lived up to your username and completely burned my neighborhood down! A Monte #3 from 1975!?!??!?!? Are you :crazy:

20201221-161354

Yikes man  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.