ISO: Old Camacho and Others

Started by Adwinistrator, 11/12/2020 11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adwinistrator

Hey all!

Looking to help a friend find a few specials cigars he has on his wishlist, and wanted to reach out here since I know some of you are big Camacho fans.

Here's what he said he was looking for, let me know if you have anything similar that you'd be willing to part with (doesn't have to be exact match).

QuotePre-Davidoff Camacho Corojo (any vitola except the Corona)
Camacho Havana (Yellow band)
Camacho Coyolar Puro (Black band)
Pre-Davidoff Camacho Diploma - any of the 3 vitolas: 11/17, 07/05, & Diploma
Camacho Liberty Edition 2003-2007 (I have the re-releases of the 2007 barber poles, but I've never had the original non 11/17 which I heard was MUCH better)
JdN Serie C
LG Serie R Limitada (any except 2005 as I only have 2005's)
Old band Domain AVO

I'm an Eiora family fan (both CLE and JRE). If you find older stuff of theirs, like pre 2007 Room 101, Camacho, etc, chances are I'll love it.

shakinghorizons

Ryan,

I probably have some pre-Davidoff Camacho Corojo and Old band Domaine AVO but it will be a week or so before I can dig. When are you sending your MAW?

Adwinistrator

Quoteshakinghorizons - 11/12/2020  2:12 PM

Ryan,

I probably have some pre-Davidoff Camacho Corojo and Old band Domaine AVO but it will be a week or so before I can dig. When are you sending your MAW?

I am in no hurry at all.  Thanks for taking the time to dig for me, Colin.

arrow34

I have three older Camacho churchill red label slr?  ... not sure if this is what you are looking for, probably not as old as he wants?  I might have one more, but these are the one ones i had in my reach in.

IMG-20201115-145000

Adwinistrator

Quotearrow34 - 11/15/2020  2:55 PM

I have three older Camacho churchill red label slr?  ... not sure if this is what you are looking for, probably not as old as he wants?  I might have one more, but these are the one ones i had in my reach in.

IMG-20201115-145000

So I tried a bit of Google-fu, and it pretty tough to find info on the history of Camacho bands through the years...  These looks old enough to me to be good candidates though, so if you're interested in letting go, I'd gladly take them off your hands.

Thanks for looking and reaching out, I appreciate it!

arrow34

https://kohnhed.com/2013/10/19/cigar-review-camacho-slr-special-limited-reserve/

These are it, except mine are Churchills 7 x 48 I believe  And sure I would be willing to trade em :) I did find one more so, a total of four

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.