*******TOYS FOR TOTS 2020 AUCTION*******

Started by McBryde, 12/03/2020 04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

You have about 40 minutes to donate for the High End Fiver Raffle if you have not yet, and want to.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

The High End 5-er goes to bstessl!! Congratulations Brian! I posted the video for people to see on Cigar Buds Chat, but I am willing to text it to anyone that wants to see it. Posting a 1:15 video on here would be a nightmare, if even possible!

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bstessl

Thanks!  Great job running everything once again!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

McBryde

So, our grand total of everything this year that will go to T4T is $1,215. Thank every one of you that donated, and bid on this auction, whether you won an auction or not. We could not have made this possible without this great group of people we have here on this site. I hope each and every one of you has a very Merry Christmas, and a hell of a lot better 2021 than 2020 turned out to be for most.

God Bless,

Emerson

McBryde

Senor Pablo, the $$ has been sent over to you good sir!

Emerson

SenorPablo

Fantastic job everyone!  Thanks for running this E!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

SenorPablo

So I felt guilty for losing my bids and losing the cash drawing, so I donated $100 cash on top of what we gathered.  Thanks all for all the effort!!  Donation attached.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Murphy223

Nicely done - Thanks for running for such a great cause and congrats bstessl on the 5-ver

BewareDaPenguin

Congrats to all the winners! Really congrats to everyone man what a great thing we do here at geeks man. Great job running E, great job on everyone else for supporting a great cause, and good on geeks for letting us all mingle together n talk about cigars and occasionally do something nice for one another, something that is getting lost in this new age of selfishness...thank you to all amazing group of geeks! :smoker: will try my best to get the stick out today so maybe the arrive before Xmas! :biggrin:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteSenorPablo - 12/18/2020  12:30 AM

So I felt guilty for losing my bids and losing the cash drawing, so I donated $100 cash on top of what we gathered.  Thanks all for all the effort!!  Donation attached.

-Paul

Wow man amazing!! It is a great thing we do here once a year, I'm happy I have a chance to participate! Thank you Senor!!

BewareDaPenguin

Ok 2 kits sent today - 1 High End 5"er goes to Brian and the CC Kit out to Brad! Congrats!! 9144 9022 0078 9182 3770 86....9114 9022 0078 9182 3770 93...I just dropped them off enjoy!!! And thanks again for participating in the T4T Drive, what an awesome job we did this year! :smoker:

Vroomp

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 12/18/2020  11:09 AM  Ok 2 kits sent today - 1 High End 5”er goes to Brian and the CC Kit out to Brad! Congrats!! 9144 9022 0078 9182 3770 86....9114 9022 0078 9182 3770 93...I just dropped them off enjoy!!! And thanks again for participating in the T4T Drive, what an awesome job we did this year! :smoker:

Thank you sir~! :dancing:  

And thank you Emerson for another great T4T auction~!!!!  :respekt:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Mautrak

QuoteMcBryde - 12/17/2020  11:04 PM

So, our grand total of everything this year that will go to T4T is $1,215.  

God Bless,

Emerson

That's awesome.

McBryde

If I have not sent out a message to you about getting your package out to your winner, everyone has paid, and I am sorry for not getting it out to you sooner to let you know. My baddd!!

E

nwb

Awesome job everyone!  That is an impressive total! :bigthumbs:
Chief of Shaft

nirab

Mautrak's (Jeremy) Mystery Package has left Buda today...what is in the package??  :shy:  :shades:  :confused:

USPS# 9534 6154 4991 0356 0520 03
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Mautrak

Quotenirab - 12/21/2020  2:07 PM

Mautrak's (Jeremy) Mystery Package has left Buda today...what is in the package??  :shy:  :shades:  :confused:

USPS# 9534 6154 4991 0356 0520 03

Oh, the suspense!  Photos upon receipt . . . .

BewareDaPenguin

Wow do these ever look nice!! Thanks so much Chuck they arrived just in time for Xmas!!! :smoker:

Mautrak

Cigars landed today from Nickthafish. They look great and were packaged top notch. They could've gone around the world and still been in great shape. Thanks brother!

nickthafish

QuoteMautrak - 12/23/2020  10:00 PM  Cigars landed today from Nickthafish. They look great and were packaged top notch. They could’ve gone around the world and still been in great shape. Thanks brother!

Glad they made it fairly quick! Enjoy and thanks for bidding!

Mautrak

The USPS Mailman was out today (Sunday) delivering yesterday's mail.  But that worked out okay, as I got Emerson's package.  Thanks, brother!  They look great.

McBryde

QuoteMautrak - 12/27/2020  12:46 PM

The USPS Mailman was out today (Sunday) delivering yesterday's mail.  But that worked out okay, as I got Emerson's package.  Thanks, brother!  They look great.

Glad they came in good!

E

Mautrak

When a large box shows up on your doorstep and you see it's from Brian, the only thing I could do was laugh out loud.  The box is huge! Then I start pulling things out of it like Santa's bag full of presents, and the things just keep coming.  Photos to follow this evening . . . .

bstessl

Received Doug's sampler and extra goodies!  Also got the high end "5'er" from Adam (forgot to get a pic before work). Thanks guys!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Vroomp

I received my cigars from Bewaredapenguin (Adam). Thanks brother~!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.