*******TOYS FOR TOTS 2020 AUCTION*******

Started by McBryde, 12/03/2020 04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

nickthafish

Man, I thought those Ezra's would get more play, great rare sticks and a killer deal still. Just sayin!

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

McBryde

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Mautrak

McBryde

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

SenorPablo

I feel guilty about having the lock on the cash donation.  No one else wants to donate cash?  If it stays the way it is, I up my donation to $100.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Mautrak

I'm with Paul.  I'm feeling a bit guilty about my competitiveness.  I feel like I should bid against myself.

Mautrak

nickthafish

bstessl

I know in years past geeks would wait until the auction was over to donate cash.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

McBryde

I had to hunt this morning, so wasn't around last night for the ending. I had set an alarm to be awake, but the wife turned it off for some reason, LOL. I'll get all the messages sent out today after our hunt, mid day.

If you didn't get a kit, it's not too late. We have the high end 5-er that will be raffled off still to people that donate. A $25 donation gets you one entry. Also, this is a way to get your tous for tots badge still.

Donations can be sent to my paypal address, which is duckslayer1021@msn.com

E

McBryde

QuoteSenorPablo - 12/15/2020  10:29 PM

I feel guilty about having the lock on the cash donation.  No one else wants to donate cash?  If it stays the way it is, I up my donation to $100.

-Paul

I may be wrong, but I would imagine I will get some donations today Paul. In the past, everyone has waited to donate until after the auction to see if they won anything or not before donating.

E

BewareDaPenguin

Came down to the wire huh :biggrin: I was asleep as well! Thank you again for running E! :smoker: always a cool event we do here

And Congrats Brad! I will get "something" boxed up for you my friend :biggrin: Will ship out Friday at latest so hopefully they make it before the Christmas Holiday :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Mautrak

This one was quiet at the end.  I remember a flurry of bids coming in the final minutes of the auction a couple years ago.

ninfiction

I'll be sending cash tonight. Thanks for running this this E!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

McBryde

Kit numbers 1,2,5,6,7, and 8 have all been paid for. That donators are good to send these out to people. Please contact the winning bidders if their address is not in their profile.

I have also not received any extra high end fiver donations yet. If you are wanting to donate for that, please do so by tomorrow at 5:00 PM Central time. I will do the drawing then, as well as get all the funds sent over to Paul for him to get them sent to Toys for Tots.

Thanks for all that y'all do for the kiddos, you are a great group of guys!

Emerson

McBryde

QuoteMautrak - 12/16/2020  8:22 AM

This one was quiet at the end.  I remember a flurry of bids coming in the final minutes of the auction a couple years ago.

We have all gotten older and like our sleep more! LOL

E

Mautrak

I'll admit I told my wife I was bidding on several items but I was too tired to stay up and monitor it.  I went to bed!

BewareDaPenguin

I only got 1 address for this Premium 5"er fellas! Like E said if your bid didn't make it and you want a shot at some sticks, $25 per entry for the Kids! These have been marinating in my humidor and are ready to smoke!

Murphy223

An empty humidor and "It's for the kids" make it a no lose situation for me so I'll take a shot.    I sent McBryde a PM

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteMurphy223 - 12/16/2020  6:51 PM

An empty humidor and "It's for the kids" make it a no lose situation for me so I'll take a shot.    I sent McBryde a PM

:bigthumbs:

nwb

Donation sent, E.  Thanks for coordinating this!
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.