P. S. A. Coming Soon to a Mailbox Near You~!

Started by Vroomp, 12/07/2020 11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchjockey

I got Vroomped too.
I'm grateful to Brad for bringing joy to my holiday with a wonderful selection of Xiphos cigars! He is truly an outstanding Geek.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

headfirst

Mailbox down! Thanks so much Brad, Merry Christmas to you too!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ntanner

Wow, late to the party but I see Brad has gone off the deep end.  Really good to see a bit of chaos seeing as this has been such a dull year.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

BewareDaPenguin

Well I wasn't safe either :smoker: Merry Xmas n happy NY to you as well my friend, it's very much appreciated...
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

ntanner

:beatup: Brad is a dangerous man.  I may never be able to get mail after this kind of damage. Thanks  brother,  much appreciated.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

DRuff

I got Vroomped today as well, thanks Brad!

headfirst

Dang, I see why you got some looks at the post office Brad!  Spreading some serious cheer! :bigthumbs:  :cool:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

tfkirk

I received a beautiful fiver from Brad on Saturday, Thanks Brad have a happy holiday season. Very generous!!
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Cfickter

I'll became a Brad victim also.  Great fiver
Great Geek and a wonderful surprise
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Brlesq

The count continues to climb everyday.  Nice job, Brad!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

headfirst

I think that's 12 mailboxes hit so far.  When will this senseless destruction stop?
-Charles Spurgeon

Brlesq

Brad blew up my mailbox today with some of my favorite Xiphos cigars!  Very generous of you to do this mass Christmas bombing, Brad.  Have a Merry Christmas, brother!
:bigthumbs:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

BewareDaPenguin

bstessl

Thanks Brad!  You are an outstanding geek!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

nwb

This is a carpet bombing of unprecedented scale.  How many packages did you send out exactly? :confused:
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Quotenwb - 12/15/2020  10:22 PM

This is a carpet bombing of unprecedented scale.  How many packages did you send out exactly? :confused:

Suffice to say it is the largest bombing run ever in CG history  :bigthumbs:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Silverstix

Add me to the list of casualties!!!  Not able to post a pic right now, but thank you Brad very very much for the lovely selection of Xiphos cigars and the great note!  This put a smile on my face, you are a good dude I don't care what everyone says about ya! LMAO

Thank you again, Brad (VROOMP)

c9belayer

Me too!
Lots of sh*t going down with my family now, but Brad's Christmas Bomb will make it bearable. Everlasting thanks to VROOMP!
-- c9belayer

nickthafish

Add me to the list, Brad bombed me with a fiver of Xiphos as well! Been wanting to give these a try, much appreciated and Merry Christmas!

BewareDaPenguin

To bad for Brad he won my Toys for Tots Auction so I get to return fire!!! :biggrin:

Vroomp

According to my shipping history 60 bombs were sent out. There were only 2 active members who were spared due to no address posted. Quite a few inactive members were also hit as I  had stored addresses from previous years.

I have received quite a few personal thanks from geeks who haven't been around in a while but received a sampler and find a lot of them have been having a rough year.  Perhaps we should all reach out to old friends we don't hear from often to remind them we are thinking about them, especially this time of year? :confused:

:angry: And PLEASE DO NOT reciprocate~!  :angry:

I needed to free up some space and I still don't have enough~!  My goal is to get all these boxes of cigars put into my humidors on trays and get rid of the boxes I have. I saved about

1500 Xiphos cigars for myself and I have over 2500 in my collection and continue to buy when a good deal comes along. I will never smoke all of these cigars and will probably continue to bomb the heck out of you guys~! :biggrin:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteVroomp - 12/16/2020  6:35 PM

According to my shipping history 60 bombs were sent out. There were only 2 active members who were spared due to no address posted. Quite a few inactive members were also hit as I  had stored addresses from previous years.

I have received quite a few personal thanks from geeks who haven't been around in a while but received a sampler and find a lot of them have been having a rough year.  Perhaps we should all reach out to old friends we don't hear from often to remind them we are thinking about them, especially this time of year? :confused:

I needed to free up some space and I still don't have enough~!  My goal is to get all these boxes of cigars put into my humidors on trays and get rid of the boxes I have. I saved about

1500 Xiphos cigars for myself and I have over 2500 in my collection and continue to buy when a good deal comes along. I will never smoke all of these cigars and will probably continue to bomb the heck out of you guys~! :biggrin:

Well I already have to ship you the winnings brother lol so be prepared for a few extras my friend :smoker:

Thank you again

Murphy223

QuoteVroomp - 12/16/2020  4:35 PM  

So Awesome Brad!  Thanks for spreading some holiday cheer!   Much appreciated

PETE314

Count me among the walking wounded!!!  It will be a long recovery...but hot dang it will be worth it...LOL
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.