P. S. A. Coming Soon to a Mailbox Near You~!

Started by Vroomp, 12/07/2020 11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PETE314

Count me among the walking wounded!!!  It will be a long recovery...but hot dang it will be worth it...LOL
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

ninfiction

Also destroyed a mailbox in Minneapolis. Thanks brother!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Mautrak

Paul is going to have to change the website to IGotBombedByBrad.com

He's out of control!

nwb

QuoteBrlesq - 12/15/2020  11:02 PM
Quotenwb - 12/15/2020  10:22 PM
This is a carpet bombing of unprecedented scale.  How many packages did you send out exactly? :confused:

Suffice to say it is the largest bombing run ever in CG history  :bigthumbs:

At 60, he blew past the previous record by a long shot.  Awesome! :bigthumbs:
Chief of Shaft

ntanner

Wow, 60? Holy crap, he brought it in a big way.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

BewareDaPenguin

Epic bombing :smoker: couple more n he will own the home page lol
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

tuck0411

I got hit today....   Thanks, Brad!   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

StogieDad

OOOOOOOOOOOh he got me too!  Thanks Brad!  Can't wait to smoke em up!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

The Christmas Carnage continuos, Thanks Brad
CG Bomber extrodinare.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

rstrawsb

Brad bombed me today. What a great surprise. Thanks Brad!!  :dancing:

Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

shakinghorizons

I've been hit!!! Thank you SO much Brad, cannot wait to dive in!

Otter

Brad,

Thanks so much! I hit you on Instagram too... now if I can figure out how to hammer the USPS for another huge fail! You sent this on 6 Dec with priority 2-Day, I got it on the 14th! I am so tired of their consistent failures!

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

nirab

INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Brad!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Adwinistrator

Received an awesome Xiphos sampler with a very kind note from Brad today.

Thank you!  It is appreciated.  Truly a generous BOTL.  Merry Christmas!

I will post pictures when I'm at the laptop next.

cavenbk

I got hammered by Brad as well. Currently not able to post pics, but very similar to what everyone else has posted. Very grateful Brad, Thank you!!!
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Beegerply

It continues I got taken out on Friday just got back from the ER. Thanks so much Brad for your generousity, looking forward to smoking them. :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

jharrisx5

Ok...I received this a while ago and sent a PM but forgot to post here.  My brain is so overwhelmed with coordinating the Covid response for a large organization that I am a bit scatter brained!

Me...Jokey Smurf... was victimized by this mad bomber, and honestly this couldn’t have come at a as better time.  I’m really excited to try these and so honored to have been thought of for this wonderful gift!  Truly honored!

I’m going to try post the photo but I suck at this from my phone!

Thanks for making this a very merry Christmas!

Puff Puff Give....

wescat

I got hit with a five pack of very nice cigars. Thanks Brad !!!!
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

MusicCity

Brad struck on Christmas Eve despite the postal service's less than stellar record these days.
Many thanks dude! I've never had one of your smokes so I'm definitely looking forward to it!

https://imgur.com/a/bVAXW83

Kid Montana

I was also caught up in Brad's mad Christmas bombing run.  Thanks for the generosity Brad!  I have never tried Xyphos and am looking forward to trying these!  
https://i.imgur.com/kqM3uRu.jpg" width=640>

I'd rather have a cigar...

Kid Montana

I was also caught up in Brad's mad Christmas bombing run.  Thanks for the generosity Brad!  I have never tried Xyphos and am looking forward to trying these!  

Caveman Steve

Mailbox shattered on New Years Eve!

Thanks Brad!

Love your cigars!

:dancing:
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Caveman Steve

Mailbox shattered on New Years Eve!

Thanks Brad!

Love your cigars!

:dancing:
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Deener27

I got absolutely nailed by Brad.

Thank you for the smokes.  I have heard a ton about them but have not had a chance to try them.  Looking forward to it!

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Kid Montana

Wups!  Make sure you don't fudge the drop down when providing Brad feedback for his mad bombing run.   I accidentlaly left negative feedback for a minute there, sorry Vroomp, its been fixed!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.