*******TOYS FOR TOTS 2020 AUCTION*******

Started by McBryde, 12/03/2020 04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

I have left everyone feedback for the auction this year that purchased or donated a kit, or made a cash donation. We ended up beating last years total by $127 donated to the kids. Thank all of you for making this auction work so flawlessly each year. You truly are a great group of guys here!

Emerson
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

DRuff

Mautrak

My surprise package from Brian was just what I hoped, and that means it was full of surprises and more than I expected.  The box was full of hats, lighter, bag, wine, humidor, portable charger, bourbon glasses, and of course, a grip of cigars.  Oh, and a raw coffee bean burlap bag.  Who would send that to someone as a surprise?  Who would like that type of thing?  I'll tell you, Brian is like Facebook.  I was literally searching those bags online recently, and then he sends me one totally unexpected.  Perfect!  And then he says if it isn't enough that I should let him know, and he'll send more!  I can't imagine.  The box was great.  Thanks brother.

nirab

QuoteMautrak - 12/30/2020  7:11 AM

My surprise package from Brian was just what I hoped, and that means it was full of surprises and more than I expected.  The box was full of hats, lighter, bag, wine, humidor, portable charger, bourbon glasses, and of course, a grip of cigars.  Oh, and a raw coffee bean burlap bag.  Who would send that to someone as a surprise?  Who would like that type of thing?  I'll tell you, Brian is like Facebook.  I was literally searching those bags online recently, and then he sends me one totally unexpected.  Perfect!  And then he says if it isn't enough that I should let him know, and he'll send more!  I can't imagine.  The box was great.  Thanks brother.

I am happy that you enjoyed the mystery package! Now, what will be in the next one??? :biggrin:  :shades:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Mautrak

Quotenirab - 12/31/2020  6:59 PM

I am happy that you enjoyed the mystery package! Now, what will be in the next one??? :biggrin:  :shades:

So, here's the REAL bottom line.  Brian's mystery package sucked.  It was horrible.  No one should ever bid on it.  Cigars, wine, lighter, swag?  Who wants that?  No one should bid in the future.  But I'll bid, just to be nice. It is for the kids, after all.  And I'll be guaranteed to win because everyone else will be out.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   :smoker2:  :smoker2:  :smoker2:

McBryde

QuoteMautrak - 12/31/2020  6:12 PM

Quotenirab - 12/31/2020  6:59 PM

So, here's the REAL bottom line.  Brian's mystery package sucked.  It was horrible.  No one should ever bid on it.  Cigars, wine, lighter, swag?  Who wants that?  No one should bid in the future.  But I'll bid, just to be nice. It is for the kids, after all.  And I'll be guaranteed to win because everyone else will be out.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   :smoker2:  :smoker2:  :smoker2:

I got the one last year, I'll second that statement! LOL

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

nickthafish

Worked out a deal to receive only beer from Brian (Bstessl) and they arrived today! Very excited to try these and to finally add a Dark Lord to my collection, I’ve wanted one for years! Thank you Brian for the beer and also accommodating my request! Awesome collection of beer I can’t get my hands on out here.

bstessl

Right on!  I'm glad everything arrived OK!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Mautrak

Quotenickthafish - 1/5/2021  1:40 AM

Worked out a deal to receive only beer from Brian (Bstessl) and they arrived today! Very excited to try these and to finally add a Dark Lord to my collection, I've wanted one for years! Thank you Brian for the beer and also accommodating my request! Awesome collection of beer I can't get my hands on out here.

That's awesome!  :bigthumbs:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.