2021 Birthday Bomb Pass

Started by headfirst, 12/28/2020 09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jharrisx5

So much awesomeness in this thread!
Puff Puff Give....

StogieDad

Wooooowheeee!  Appollo hit me with a wonderful bomb for my birthday!  Actually been here a few days just been traveling.  Thanks my friend!  So excited!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

headfirst

Very nice hit Stephen, and happy birthday Michael!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nirab

love the generosity!! well done!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

So my birthday was a couple weeks ago, but Brian - bstessl and I were going to be seeing each other in the flesh this weekend. He let me know he was my bday bomber and we agreed to do the exchange when he came to town.

Most definitely worth the wait. Awesome selection that I will be digging into later this week once I recover from the numerous cigars we smoked over the weekend.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

headfirst

Outstanding!  Nice job Brian and happy birthday Brian! :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

Well done Brian.Have a great day Brian.

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

nirab

Brian says well done Brian, and Brian says Happy Birthday to Brian...Brian, out!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

headfirst

That took the Brian thing to a whole 'nother level!   :lmao:
-Charles Spurgeon

bstessl

Quoteheadfirst - 10/4/2021  3:06 PM  That took the Brian thing to a whole 'nother level!   :lmao:

It was a bit confusing at times over the weekend.

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

headfirst

:bump: for another busted mailbox...
-Charles Spurgeon

nirab

Quotebstessl - 10/5/2021  12:33 PM

Quoteheadfirst - 10/4/2021  3:06 PM  That took the Brian thing to a whole 'nother level!   :lmao:

It was a bit confusing at times over the weekend.

yes it was!  :biggrin:  :crazy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nwb

Many thanks go out to Dan (Kid Montana) for the fantastic birthday bomb!  These will all be enjoyed!
Chief of Shaft

appollo

Have a great day Nathan,well done Dan  :thumbsup:

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

jharrisx5

Again...so much awesomeness and generosity
Puff Puff Give....

klamm143

Happy Birthday Nathan..........enjoy your special day.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

nickthafish

Got my birthday bomb the other day from klamm143 and was blown away! 22 cigars, never tried the room 101's but they look great and some favorites in there too! Thank you again, I will enjoy these

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

appollo

Have a great day Nick.Holy crap Kevin what a birthday hit. :thumbsup:

nirab

Well done gentlemen!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

headfirst

I happen to know the final October birthday bomb landed today, awaiting the damage report! :dancing:
-Charles Spurgeon

bstessl

Ninfiction sent a really nice selection the other day, haven't had a chance to post up yet.  Thanks again!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

appollo

Have a great day Brian. :-)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.