2021 Premium Cigar Superbowl Squares Contest - Shipping Phase

Started by Kid Montana, 01/03/2021 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Montana

Ok, I cocked this up.  Cigars were sent to beegerply that should have gone to nirab, but that was my fault.  I messed up the count when I first created the prize packs and didn't catch it until after I'd messaged everyone with their delivery addresses.  Nirab, I will make you whole with the cigars you should have recieved.  I will ship once I get back to the states from NSGB.  Once again, sorry for the screw up.

I'd rather have a cigar...

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nirab

QuoteKid Montana - 2/17/2021  12:17 PM

Ok, I cocked this up.  Cigars were sent to beegerply that should have gone to nirab, but that was my fault.  I messed up the count when I first created the prize packs and didn't catch it until after I'd messaged everyone with their delivery addresses.  Nirab, I will make you whole with the cigars you should have recieved.  I will ship once I get back to the states from NSGB.  Once again, sorry for the screw up.

no worries! safe travels!! :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

johncw

Nirab - Cigars shipped out Wednesday - 9505510332061048722920 - enjoy all the winnings!

Beegerply

QuoteKid Montana - 2/17/2021  3:17 PM

I've came to the conclusion that I would send nirb the cigars that were sent to me by mistake by nickthafish. It was a simple mistake and I don't fell I should keep them. Kid you do not need to make nirb whole I will get them out this week.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

nickthafish

QuoteBeegerply - 2/22/2021  8:34 AM  
QuoteKid Montana - 2/17/2021  3:17 PM  Ok, I cocked this up.  Cigars were sent to beegerply that should have gone to nirab, but that was my fault.  I messed up the count when I first created the prize packs and didn't catch it until after I'd messaged everyone with their delivery addresses.  Nirab, I will make you whole with the cigars you should have recieved.  I will ship once I get back to the states from NSGB.  Once again, sorry for the screw up.
I've came to the conclusion that I would send nirb the cigars that were sent to me by mistake by nickthafish. It was a simple mistake and I don't fell I should keep them. Kid you do not need to make nirb whole I will get them out this week.  :biggrin:

Damn, my bad! I think it was my fault, I just checked the email I got and it said nirab unless I looked at the list before the email was received? Appreciate it and sorry for the inconvenience.

Beegerply

Quotenickthafish - 2/23/2021  2:51 PM

QuoteBeegerply - 2/22/2021  8:34 AM  
QuoteKid Montana - 2/17/2021  3:17 PM  Ok, I cocked this up.  Cigars were sent to beegerply that should have gone to nirab, but that was my fault.  I messed up the count when I first created the prize packs and didn't catch it until after I'd messaged everyone with their delivery addresses.  Nirab, I will make you whole with the cigars you should have recieved.  I will ship once I get back to the states from NSGB.  Once again, sorry for the screw up.

Damn, my bad! I think it was my fault, I just checked the email I got and it said nirab unless I looked at the list before the email was received? Appreciate it and sorry for the inconvenience.

No worries man it is what it is no one is going to die lol  :biggrin:
Byron

Beegerply

bstessl, cfickter, jharrisx5, I have received the cigars looking forward to smoking them as I've not smoked any of these. Thanks guys :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Byron

JakeErza

Brlesq

QuoteJakeErza - 2/25/2021  1:51 PM

There might be cigar, but there won't be cigar humidors.

:spammer:

GO AWAY, SPAMMER! Your Mommy called and said you had to come home now

:spammer:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Beegerply

Nirab the cigars that nickthafish sent to me are on the way. Tracking number is 9505 5127 7697 1056 3934 91.Enjoy that Trinidad it look really tasty.   :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Byron

05Venturer

So Has everyone received their winnings??   :confused:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

Quote05Venturer - 3/3/2021  2:48 PM

So Has everyone received their winnings??   :confused:

I received yours brother, thank you!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.