Today’s Smoke February 2021

Started by benchjockey, 02/01/2021 08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

A very old La Gloria Serie R robusto yesterday evening.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Koop

E.P. Carrillo La Historia El Senador

arrow34

benchjockey

AJ Fernandez Enclave Churchill

tjm0831

Alec Bradley Prensado Gran Toro

benchjockey

My Father La Antiquedad Robusto

appollo

Aladino Corojo Reserva #4 Limitado

Koop

Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Chateau Fuente Maduro

Brlesq

Dapper Siempre Sun Grown Corona
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

benchjockey

Illusione ECCJ 20th Churchill

arrow34

benchjockey

AJ Fernandez Small Batch Maduro Toro

tjm0831

Nat Sherman Timeless 2019 TAA

Koop

E.P. Carrillo La Historia El Senador

benchjockey

Black Works Studio NBK Corona Larga

nirab

Aladino Cameroon Super Toro... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

arrow34

Todas las dias double wide belicoso

mr_flounder

Foundation Cigar Co. The Tabernacle Havana Seed CT No. 142 Robusto

Murphy223

headfirst

L'Atelier Surrogates Tramp Stamp
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

DE Herrera Esteli Norteno Corona Extra
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

benchjockey

Laranja Reserva Escuro Corona Gorda

nirab

Curivari Seleccion Privada robusto... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

Smoke n' Guns Maduro toro... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.