Ordinary Average Guy PIF Resurrection 2022

Started by 05Venturer, 03/04/2021 06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

I was gonna pick up Brian, but then he passed to Chuck. This can only mean one thing...I am menat to hit both of y'all...it has been spoken!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

05Venturer

Quotenirab - 5/18/2021  2:56 PM

I was gonna pick up Brian, but then he passed to Chuck. This can only mean one thing...I am menat to hit both of y'all...it has been spoken!!  :biggrin:

Daily Double  :-0  :-0
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

arrow34

nirab

Quotearrow34 - 5/19/2021  10:25 AM

This is the way...

This is the way... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

ok, things got in the way of the way...I am working on getting these out tomorrow...I hope this is the way!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

bstessl - 9505 5152 3798 1167 1838 40

cfickter - 9505 5152 3798 1167 1838 57

I hope y'all enjoy my selections... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

Cigars show to have landed. Hope y'all enjoy em!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

nirab

Quotebstessl - 6/24/2021  5:54 PM

Damn Nirab!  Thanks!

you are very welcome...enjoy!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

I would like to pass my turn back to my brother cfickter. Spreading a little more joy your way, my friend... :angel:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

BewareDaPenguin

Quotenirab - 7/6/2021  3:40 PM

I would like to pass my turn back to my brother cfickter. Spreading a little more joy your way, my friend... :angel:

Very geeky!! :biggrin: nice selection to bro way to go :thumbsup: Chuck is a popular guy :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

bstessl

Chuck is a RoMa whore, someone hit him good!

BewareDaPenguin

wescat

It seems this PIF also awaits a list from Chuck.

Ain't it great that a PIF can't be stolen?
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Deener27

Quotewescat - 4/7/2022  2:57 PM

It seems this PIF also awaits a list from Chuck.

Ain't it great that a PIF can't be stolen?

Too soon... :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

05Venturer

OK list or no list I've got this. Gimme a few days to put something together for Chuck
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nickthafish

Yeah! Nice, lets get these going again.

appollo

appollo

klamm143

Nice Pick-Up - THE GEEK WAY - YOU DA MAN Kent!!!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

05Venturer

Quote05Venturer - 5/3/2022  11:38 AM

OK list or no list I've got this. Gimme a few days to put something together for Chuck

OK got busy and didn't get this out over the weekend but it will go out by midweek. :shamebag:
Kent

05Venturer

OAG PIF on the way  9405503699300244073098
Kent

bstessl

QuoteTheodoreMiller1 - 5/7/2022  6:09 AM  Thank you for sharing this information with us.   https://clickbankproductreviews.org/tea-burn-reviews/

Spam

BewareDaPenguin

Ok so Kent sent to Chuck, so Kent you are up I think on this now lol, man these all got side-tracked lol...post up a list Kent :smoker:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.