Few of My Favorite Things

Started by appollo, 03/29/2021 11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Few of My Favorite Things'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

appollo

Put a few cigars in the list

StogieDad

What if your favorites are my favorites....:biggrin:  Nice seed list brother.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

appollo

QuoteStogieDad - 4/1/2021  10:35 AM

What if your favorites are my favorites....:biggrin:  Nice seed list brother.
Looks like we'll trade favorites.LOL.

ninfiction

I added myself using my super powers. You can kick me or move me in the order or whatever....Thanks for having me!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Your more then welcome.great to have you on board

05Venturer

Looks like we have another great group in this one.
Thanks for letting me play Stephen.  :dancing:  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Quote05Venturer - 4/9/2021  9:12 AM

Looks like we have another great group in this one.
Thanks for letting me play Stephen.  :dancing:  :thumbsup:
It sure is a great group,sending the pkg.on its way to Ron today.I'm interestedto see what everyone favorite sticks are.Your always welcome in any pass Bud.

appollo

Just an update looks like the pkg.is supposed to get to Ron on Thursday of this weekHopefully.

rstrawsb

The package has arrived everything appears to be in order. I plan to get back out tomorrow. I'll get my puts and takes posted this evening. Thanks for letting me play.
Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

rstrawsb

I'll get these back on the road today.   :snoring:  :snoring:

Takes:
Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva#46
BLTC Royal Robusto

Puts:
Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Toro (6.0"x52)   
Ezra Zion Jamais Vu - Gran Robusto (50 x 5.25)
Southern Draw Firethorn Lancero    (6 1/2 x 40)  - Along for the Ride
V554 Camshaft Robusto (5.5"x54)   -  Along for the Ride

Thanks for having me!!

Ron Strawsburg

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." Charles H. Spurgeon

appollo

Wow the pkg.got there 2 days early.Everything looks good Ron.Some good looking favorites there.

rstrawsb

I'll drop this off tomorrow morning.  USPS  Priority Mail Tracking 9405803699300792967178

Thanks again for the invite,

Ron

Ron Strawsburg

appollo

Thanks for the quick turnaround Ron. :thumbsup:

rstrawsb

:smoker:  Back in mail and on its way to Adwinistrator up north. Look out Ryan you're about to get a box full of stogies. :smoker:
Ron Strawsburg

appollo

Feedback left Ron.Thanks again for taking part.

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Looks like pkg should arrive at Ryans today.

Adwinistrator

Box pass received.  Will post up my puts and takes and get this out the door ASAP.

Adwinistrator

Sorry for the delay, life has been quite busy as of late.

Takes on top, puts on bottom.

Takes:
Aladino (Julio R. Eiroa) Corojo Reserva No. 4 Limitado
H. Upmann (Cuban) Upmann No. 2
Hoyo de Monterrey (Cuban) Epicure No. 1
HVC 500 Years Anniversary
L'Atelier La Mission du L'Atelier 1959
Warped Serie Gran Reserva 1988

Puts:
Aganorsa Leaf Rare Leaf Toro
Drew Estate Undercrown (Maduro) Flying Pig (XLR)
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Connecticut Brillantes
Foundation Cigar Co. El Gueguense The Wise Man Toro Huaco Maduro
Hoyo de Monterrey (Cuban) LCDH Exclusivo 2012 Epicure de Luxe (MTS MAY 20)
La Galera Maduro Chaveta
Vegas Robaina Unicos (GEM FEB 20)
Warped Maestro del Tiempo 6102R (2020)

Let me know if anything needs adjustment, or if I should submit these takes and puts.  Thanks again for running this pass!

PS: Do we know the box codes for the H. Upmann and HdM I am taking?

appollo

No adjustments needed there,great looking sticks.Thanks for taking part Ryan.

appollo

Gee Ryan,I see that we certainly have some common ground here in what we look for in flavor profile in cigars

Adwinistrator

Quoteappollo - 4/29/2021  10:58 AM

Gee Ryan,I see that we certainly have some common ground here in what we look for in flavor profile in cigars

You are clearly a man of refined tastes!  :biggrin:

We will have to do a trade soon.

Boxpass will ship to StogieDad tomorrow.  Thanks again for including me in the pass!

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

appollo

QuoteAdwinistrator - 5/3/2021  12:29 AM

Quoteappollo - 4/29/2021  10:58 AM

You are clearly a man of refined tastes!  :biggrin:

We will have to do a trade soon.Yea ,sounds good Ryan

Boxpass will ship to StogieDad tomorrow.  Thanks again for including me in the pass!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.