Quoteappollo - 5/4/2021  9:14 AM

Don't forget to transition Ryan

Sorry about that, all set now.

appollo

Thanks for taking part Ryan and the quick turnaround

appollo

Feed back left for you Ryan

appollo

Did you get the pkg.Michael?I see it was supposed to be delivered.

StogieDad

I am getting back into town tonight and I had a hold mail.  I should get it tomorrow and I will have it turned Monday, Tuesday at the latest.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

appollo

Sounds great.enjoy the selection

StogieDad

So this week was busier than I thought, but will have this done tonight.  Thanks for the patience.  I'll make sure its a good one.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

appollo

QuoteStogieDad - 5/12/2021  10:31 AM

So this week was busier than I thought, but will have this done tonight.  Thanks for the patience.  I'll make sure its a good one.
Thanks Michael for the update.I can relate to being busy.Its summer   :-)

appollo

Nice selection of sticks Michael. :thumbsup:

StogieDad

Quoteappollo - 5/14/2021  10:24 AM

Thanks brother.  Hope someone enjoys.  The Dunhill is quite aged, i periodically visit the few I have left and I really have enjoyed them over the years.  Something a little different.  The others are just darn good sticks.

Thanks for having me and this is off.

USPS 9405503699300385029954
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

appollo

QuoteStogieDad - 5/14/2021  12:41 PM

Quoteappollo - 5/14/2021  10:24 AM

Thanks brother.  Hope someone enjoys.  The Dunhill is quite aged, i periodically visit the few I have left and I really have enjoyed them over the years.  Something a little different.  The others are just darn good sticks.

Thanks for having me and this is off.Anytime brother .Its fun seeing what everybody enjoys.

USPS 9405503699300385029954

appollo

David the pass is on its way should be there Monday.Enjoy :-)

appollo

Feedback left Michael.Thanks for taking part in the pass.

gitfiddl

Quoteappollo - 5/14/2021  12:59 PM

David the pass is on its way should be there Monday.Enjoy :-)

I'll be watvhing for it and getting ready,  :dancing:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

Got the box today.  I'm hoping to have it back to the PO by Wednesday.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

My puts and takes are in.  Let me know if they are okay.  I tried to keep things along the title of the pass.  I hope that's cool.  Let me know and I'll let her fly.

appollo

Everything looks good David some real nice stickd there.. :thumbsup:

appollo

Quotegitfiddl - 5/17/2021  8:36 PM

My puts and takes are in.  Let me know if they are okay.  I tried to keep things along the title of the pass.  I hope that's cool.  Let me know and I'll let her fly.

Its cool seeing what everyone likes if they have a preference to what they smoke.

gitfiddl

Quoteappollo - 5/18/2021  2:49 PM

Quotegitfiddl - 5/17/2021  8:36 PM

Its cool seeing what everyone likes if they have a preference to what they smoke.

It is, indeed.

gitfiddl

Quoteappollo - 5/18/2021  6:56 AM

Everything looks good David some real nice stickd there.. :thumbsup:

I'll get her all wrapped up tonight and in the mail during my travels tomorrow.

gitfiddl

appollo

Quotegitfiddl - 5/19/2021  5:57 PM

The pass is on it's way, Brian.  It should be there Saturday.  

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?strOrigTrackNum=9505506705561139327133  

Thanks for the quick turnaround David.feedback left.Thanks for taking part David you and everybody else is making this a very easy process

nirab

Puts/takes are in, awaiting approval.  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

appollo

Everything looks good Brian.Carry on.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.