Time for a sale! StogieDad Summer Cleanup NEW SAMPLERS ADDED - NEW DISCOUNT SEE UPDATES IN THREAD

Started by StogieDad, 05/25/2021 08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mautrak

I have to say that one of the nice things about this forum is that the members tend to be great.  With another group panic may set in earlier.  But here, the default position is, "He's good for it.  Just busy. I'm not worried."

Except for that one guy we had about a decade ago.  I remember a lot of drama around a pass, but forgot the details now.  Darn it.  Anyone that can refresh my memory without totally hijacking StogieDad's thread?

QuoteStogieDad - 7/12/2021  3:34 PM

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.  I am back in the saddle this week and will expeditiously get these sent out.  Thank you for your patience!

StogieDad

Everybody is pulled and ready to be boxed which I will have done by the weekend and get these out.  A bigger undertaking than I thought due to the response.  Thank you for your patience as it has been crazy of course with the death in the family.  Much appreciated.  Everyone was a little extra compensated for the time.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

wescat

QuoteMautrak - 7/12/2021  7:02 PM

I have to say that one of the nice things about this forum is that the members tend to be great.  With another group panic may set in earlier.  But here, the default position is, "He's good for it.  Just busy. I'm not worried."

Except for that one guy we had about a decade ago.  I remember a lot of drama around a pass, but forgot the details now.  Darn it.  Anyone that can refresh my memory without totally hijacking StogieDad's thread?

QuoteStogieDad - 7/12/2021  3:34 PM

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.  I am back in the saddle this week and will expeditiously get these sent out.  Thank you for your patience!
This what you remembering?

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=14311.0
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Mautrak

That's the one!   That was fun to read through again.  Fortunately I wasn't in that pass, but see you were.  I remember checking in often to check on the drama.  Caveman Steve had also sent a PM to me as he was unlucky enough to be in the pass as well, but he remembered the member's name.  Memories . . . .

Quotewescat - 7/22/2021  10:19 PM

This what you remembering?

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=14311.0

Caveman Steve

Hey all,

Received my sticks today in great condition.  One problem.  I received the Las Calaveras sampler but ordered the crowned heads sampler.

Not sure who the recipient of my sticks is.

A number of ways we can make this right.

1)  We can swap.

2)  We can stick with what we got and I'll pay you the difference in cost. (20$) I think

or any other suggestion????

Shyte happens.  All good :?:
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

StogieDad

PM sent.  I don't think I swapped just sent you the incorrect Crowned Heads.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.