Any members of Privada Cigar Club?

Started by amigodecigars, 06/26/2021 02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigodecigars

Privada Cigar Club seems rather committed to thinking outside of the box. Sometimes the ideas aren’t too outside of the box of what a monthly subscription cigar service could be.     https://privadacigarclub.com/
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

Brlesq

Is this SPAM or a legit posting?  :confused:

Are you actually interested if anyone is a member (since that is the topic of your post)?  

Or are you just trying to promote the site with your link?  Your post is clearly a "cut & paste" so it seems peculiar. Hope that your computer wasn't hacked John!  :-0
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

amigodecigars

Yes, interested if there are any Geek members and if so, their experiences.
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

Brlesq

Ahh.. gotcha.  I think tuck0411 is a member
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

amigodecigars

The owner asked me how to get Tarrazu coffee from Costa Rica for his business.  They offer a few cigars made in Puriscal, Costa Rica.

tuck0411

Yes, I'm a member.  What did you want to know about PCC?  They are indeed expanding into coffee, but I have not ordered any from them.
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

amigodecigars

Thanks Todd.  Have your tried any of their 'farm rolled' cigars?  They claim that they are the BEST cigars you can find for $5.00 per stick.  It seems that shipping costs are included in the posted prices, is that correct?

tuck0411

Quoteamigodecigars - 6/27/2021  9:18 AM

Thanks Todd.  Have your tried any of their 'farm rolled' cigars?  They claim that they are the BEST cigars you can find for $5.00 per stick.  It seems that shipping costs are included in the posted prices, is that correct?

If you search the DB for the "Privada Cigar Club" brand, you'll see all of the farm rolled sticks I've received so far and the three that I've reviewed.  Overall, they're pretty good smokes, although I'm kind of OCD about knowing what I'm smoking, so I don't currently have the farm rolls as part of my subscription.  And shipping costs are not included as PCC charges a $5.25 flat rate that covers however many sticks you have coming, whether it's just the basic subscription or any sticks you've asked them to add from their shop.  And I should add that you don't need to be a subscriber to buy sticks from the shop.  Anyone can do that.  The main monthly box subscription is currently closed to new subscribers (they've got a cap on it) but it periodically opens up as old subscribers cancel.  They were requiring new subscribers to already have a farm roll subscription before being eligible to subscribe to the main monthly box and I think that's still the case.  There is no cap on farm rolled subscriptions, though, at least currently.
Todd

amigodecigars

Have you smoked the PCC "un-banded Royal Cigar?"  That was quite a comment included with it.

amigodecigars

Have you smoked the PCC "un-banded Royal Cigar?"  That was quite a comment included with it.

tuck0411

Quoteamigodecigars - 6/27/2021  11:51 AM

I have one but haven't smoked it yet.  If I remember right, it's supposed to be a Davidoff of some sort.
Todd

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.