Cigars for Troops - 2021

Started by nwb, 09/17/2021 12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

The new cutoff date is November 30th. I will be spending some time this weekend catching up on taking pictures of what has been received so far.
Chief of Shaft

gitfiddl

Quotenwb - 11/10/2021  9:00 PM

The new cutoff date is November 30th. I will be spending some time this weekend catching up on taking pictures of what has been received so far.

Cool, thanks.  I'll get mine out this weekend or next.  I'm still fighting major eye and vision woes so I probably won't enclose a detailed list, if that's okay.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nwb

Thank you 05Venturer, Adwinistrator, Appollo, headfirst, klamm143, and Tfkirk!
Chief of Shaft

Adwinistrator

Some real solid donations!  Nice work everyone.

05Venturer

Is this happening this year?
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nwb

Quote05Venturer - 10/23/2022  1:33 PM

As much as I'd like to continue on with coordinating this, the truth is between work, home life, etc. I won't be able to give it the attention it deserves.  With that being said, is there anyone who would like to take the reins?
Chief of Shaft

05Venturer

Quotenwb - 10/27/2022  6:59 AM

Quote05Venturer - 10/23/2022  1:33 PM

As much as I'd like to continue on with coordinating this, the truth is between work, home life, etc. I won't be able to give it the attention it deserves.  With that being said, is there anyone who would like to take the reins?

Understood brother. You have done a great job in all the years past.
Hope someone is willing to grab this up and go.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.