December Member Sponsored Geek Critique - Blind Review

Started by Brlesq, 10/17/2021 02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

My review is in.  My incorrect guess is an Aladino Toro. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Beegerply

I forgot to put my guess in I think its a Aganorsa Leaf Supreme Leaf   :confused:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Brlesq

QuoteDeener27 - 11/23/2021  9:21 AM

Going to work on getting mine in tonight for sure.  Don't want to be the jerk who screws up the works for Bruce.

Still keeping fingers crossed . . .  :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Deener27

QuoteBrlesq - 11/24/2021  9:02 AM

QuoteDeener27 - 11/23/2021  9:21 AM

Going to work on getting mine in tonight for sure.  Don't want to be the jerk who screws up the works for Bruce.

Still keeping fingers crossed . . .  :biggrin:

Typing it right now.  Who knew...

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Deener27

Done and done.  Thanks Ryan for the cigar (and the nice throw in) and Bruce for running our critiques on Geeks.

My guess is...(and I agree with Nathan...incorrect as it may be) Plasencia Cosecha 146 San Luis

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Brlesq

Quotenwb - 11/23/2021  10:56 PM

Interesting . . . appollo made the same guess   :?:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

QuoteBrlesq - 11/28/2021  2:29 PM
Quotenwb - 11/23/2021  10:56 PM
Interesting . . . appollo made the same guess   :?:

Great minds! It reminded me of an Aladino I smoked recently but I'm fairly certain it isn't.

I had another idea after I made my guess, so I'm curious to see what it is!
Chief of Shaft

Adwinistrator

Now that the reviews are posted, I am glad you all enjoyed the PG Gourmet!  I find the brand overlooked, but a great value for the aging and care that goes into them.  I don't have the production date for these, but most of the PG Gourmet I have purchased were rolled over 10 years ago using decently aged tobacco.

I also conducted a blind review with this cigar on a forum that I run, and I'd be glad to share their reviews here as well, although we did not use the CG scoring format.

Thank you all for participating!

Deener27

QuoteAdwinistrator - 12/1/2021  11:59 PM

Now that the reviews are posted, I am glad you all enjoyed the PG Gourmet!  I find the brand overlooked, but a great value for the aging and care that goes into them.  I don't have the production date for these, but most of the PG Gourmet I have purchased were rolled over 10 years ago using decently aged tobacco.

I also conducted a blind review with this cigar on a forum that I run, and I'd be glad to share their reviews here as well, although we did not use the CG scoring format.

Thank you all for participating!

Thank you very much for a great cigar to review.  I am a huge fan of the PG 25th and would love to try the 30th one of these days really soon, so this blind PG Gourmet was right up my alley.

appollo

Thanks Ryan,that was my first for that brand and will definitely get some more.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.