Secret Santa 2021

Started by 05Venturer, 11/17/2021 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

On the sleigh and on the way. Ho Ho Ho!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

05Venturer

Excitement is building  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

jharrisx5

My kid's package is all boxed up and will Smurf out tomorrow...almost feel sorry for the poor wishlist...

Had to get a snorkel to help me 'cuz I was digging deep in the vault...merry Smurf-mas!
Puff Puff Give....

headfirst

When Chuck says it's on its' way he ain't foolin'!  His present landed today.  I had just updated my list to include a lot of Oscar stuff I've never tried but would like to since I tend to really enjoy his stuff.  Chuck hit me with 5 Oscar sticks I've never tried and a jaw dropping New Year's Eve smoke that I've never had either.  :-0

Thank you Chuck!!  :thanx:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Otter

Quoteheadfirst - 12/8/2021  4:11 PM

When Chuck says it's on its' way he ain't foolin'!  His present landed today.  I had just updated my list to include a lot of Oscar stuff I've never tried but would like to since I tend to really enjoy his stuff.  Chuck hit me with 5 Oscar sticks I've never tried and a jaw dropping New Year's Eve smoke that I've never had either.  :-0

Thank you Chuck!!  :thanx:

:bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

Nice!

Mine is boxed up and ready to go out tomorrow...
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

klamm143

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JIM DANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right On Chuck.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

appollo

Adwinistrator

My kiddo's gift was delivered yesterday.

05Venturer

:-0  :-0  :-0  Well done Santa Chuck  :biggrin:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

johncw

Adwinistrator dropped some awesome sticks down the chimney. His selection is right in my wheelhouse and can't wait to smoke them. Thanks again Ryan!!!

headfirst

Mine is on its' way.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cfickter

Quoteheadfirst - 12/8/2021  4:11 PM  When Chuck says it's on its' way he ain't foolin'!  His present landed today.  I had just updated my list to include a lot of Oscar stuff I've never tried but would like to since I tend to really enjoy his stuff.  Chuck hit me with 5 Oscar sticks I've never tried and a jaw dropping New Year's Eve smoke that I've never had either.  :-0   Thank you Chuck!!  :thanx:

enjoy!  I’m a huge Oscar fan also. We had the Super Fly in stock at the shop but only in 6x60. Wasn’t sure if that was in ur profile

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

Another Happy Christmas Kiddo

:thumbsup:
Kent

appollo

Another great gift from Santa. :thumbsup:

junglepete

Gifts are looking good!!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Kid Montana

I think I checked off almost everything on my Kid's Christmas list, its going out today!

I'd rather have a cigar...

ninfiction

Damn, nice job so far guys!

I'm hoping for a Saturday departure...definitely Saturday.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

johncw

My present went out yesterday!

Adwinistrator

Santa Otter sent me some gifts, and they do not disappoint.  Great selection with some serious age, as well as an ONI coin that is quite cool.  Thank you Santa!

Opus X Perfecxion X [2016]
Tatuaje Exclusive Series (S&S 2020) 3
Vivalo Serie Exclusivo Belicoso [2015]
Fratello (core line) Firecracker [2018]
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Firecracker [2016]

Studio 21 No. 3

appollo

Santa is awesome.Great gift

jharrisx5

So much awesomeness
Puff Puff Give....

05Venturer

Great job so far Santas  :dancing:  :dancing:
Kent

jharrisx5

Holy Smurf-balls...I've been Smurfed by a super secret Santa named Kid Montana!

Literally smashed my wish list with a Viaje Carolina Reaper (lump o coal) Anejo 888, AF Rosado 858, Southern Draw Jacob's Ladder LE, and an Esplendido from 2000 for New Year's Eve!

To top it all off is a bottle of Havana Club 7 year rum...the real deal from the island!  Amazing!!

So the bad news...the USPS was none too gentle and the bottle of rum was busted.  Such a tragedy!  Luckily the amazing cigars are intact and aren't even rum infused which is a miracle!

Thank you so much for the amazing gift...I'm truly blessed and I hope you, and your family are as well in this holiday season!

Oh...if anyone is interested in helping me post photos please pm me an email address and I'll send photos your way...I can never get them to look right...maybe because I'm always posting with my phone.
Puff Puff Give....

Kid Montana

Damn shame about the bottle, but enjoy the cigars Jason!

I'd rather have a cigar...

jharrisx5

Oh I will enjoy...with enthusiasm
Puff Puff Give....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.