Secret Santa 2021

Started by 05Venturer, 11/17/2021 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

I'm always ready to help a smurf in need, here are Jason's pics:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

Some great looking sticks there ,the broken Rum sucks I drink A little of that brand myself[neat] :thumbsup:

Otter

QuoteAdwinistrator - 12/13/2021  12:59 AM

Santa Otter sent me some gifts, and they do not disappoint.  Great selection with some serious age, as well as an ONI coin that is quite cool.  Thank you Santa!

Opus X Perfecxion X [2016]
Tatuaje Exclusive Series (S&S 2020) 3
Vivalo Serie Exclusivo Belicoso [2015]
Fratello (core line) Firecracker [2018]
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Firecracker [2016]

Studio 21 No. 3

I'm glad you like 'em - enjoy!!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

nirab

Ol' Saint John hit me good today! Thanks for the sticks brother, ya hit the wish list but good!! Merry Christmas Y'all!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Otter

Santa Stephen (Appollo) hit me hard, no joke, I found my mailbox on the ground! Thanks brother!

/BR
R, Otter
CRA Ambassador #0264

ninfiction

Great looking sticks guys, well done everyone!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

QuoteOtter - 12/16/2021  7:17 PM

Santa Stephen (Appollo) hit me hard, no joke, I found my mailbox on the ground! Thanks brother!

/BR
Glad they made it Jay in almost record time.Enjoy the selection.

nirab

Santa finally left beeuudaful Buda today, and Christmas sticks are on the way!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

ninfiction

Santa Pete aka JunglePete slayed my stocking this weekend. Unbelievable and extremely generous. Pete sent an awesome selection of cigars, some treats, a beer and some whiskey. I think the week between Christmas and New Years will be extra enjoyable this year.

Thanks brother!

Brlesq

Nice touch with the "other than cigar" stocking stuffers Pete!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

appollo

wow that must have been some size pkg from Santa.Brian you must of been a real good boy. :-)

05Venturer

Great job Santas!!! Only 4 gifts left with 4 days left until Christmas  HO HO HO
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

Quote05Venturer - 12/21/2021  10:55 AM

Great job Santas!!! Only 4 gifts left with 4 days left until Christmas  HO HO HO

Santa shows that my SSP has been delivered today... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

junglepete

Package received this morning at 6:30am. A big thanks goes out to Brian (nirab) for a lovely selection of Christmas cigars.

1) Liga Privada H99
2) Illusione One Off 53+
3) Black Works Studio Hyena
4) JFR Lunatic Torch
5) Room 101 Uncle Lee
6) Nica Rustica
7) Java
8) Tabak Especial
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Cfickter

Very sorry to his Smurfness for this very late posting.  Received this a while ago.
I received (see link below, cannot get upload working) an awesome selection of cigars from Jason.  Already working thru some!

2013 Camacho Liberty Series 
AVO 25th Anniversary
Liga Privada Unico UF-13
Tatuaje 2014 TAA Release
Sultan Cigars
Tatuaje CiGWAR (which untill now I had only seen in pictures)
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Another great gift, :-)

Kid Montana

Santa, thank you so much for my Christmas Present!  I got them right before leaving town.  I'm looking forward to each and every one!

I'd rather have a cigar...

Brlesq

QuoteKid Montana - 12/24/2021  11:51 AM

Santa, thank you so much for my Christmas Present!  I got them right before leaving town.  I'm looking forward to each and every one!

Nice. So who was your Santa??
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ninfiction

You're welcome Dan, enjoy!!

Kid Montana

QuoteBrlesq - 12/24/2021  10:22 AM

QuoteKid Montana - 12/24/2021  11:51 AM

Nice. So who was your Santa??

Ninfiction

I'd rather have a cigar...

appollo

Due to a post office that is to busy over the holidays,I received my gift from Gary yesterday,you hit it out of the park my friend.

05Venturer

Well Done Santas :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:

Other than a couple Postal issues we had another great Secret Santa. Thanks again to everyone who participated this year,
Hopefully next year things are a bit more normal and we can get a few new members involved along with some more of our vetran geeks.

Happy New Year Geeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:  :cheers:  :singing:
Kent

Otter

Quote05Venturer - 12/30/2021  10:12 AM

Well Done Santas :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:

Other than a couple Postal issues we had another great Secret Santa. Thanks again to everyone who participated this year,
Hopefully next year things are a bit more normal and we can get a few new members involved along with some more of our vetran geeks.

Happy New Year Geeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:  :cheers:  :singing:

Thanks for making it happen!
R, Otter
CRA Ambassador #0264

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.