Today's Smoke December 2021

Started by ninfiction, 12/01/2021 07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

DE Liga Privada Unico Serie Ratzilla :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

Plasencia Reserva Original Robusto
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

klamm143

A.J. Fernandez Shadow King Churchhill (7 x 50, NIC)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

tjm0831

Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Consul

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

benchjockey

MrMoke

Man O' War (Original blend) Corona
"The older I get the more I realize I cannot please everyone.  However, pissing everyone off is a breeze."

benchjockey

klamm143

Drew Estate MUWAT Bait Fish (4 x 44, NIC)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

MrMoke

"The older I get the more I realize I cannot please everyone.  However, pissing everyone off is a breeze."

benchjockey

AJ Fernandez Enclave Churchill

Koop

Aging Room Solera White Label Festivo

MrMoke

La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Tabaqueros 650

klamm143

Alec Bradley Family Blend "The Lineage" 665 (6 x 65, HON)
Kevin R. Lamm

benchjockey

AJ Fernandez Shadow King Churchill

MrMoke

San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol Toro

klamm143

Camacho Corojo (2013 Reblend Red Label) Robusto (5 x 50, HON)
Kevin R. Lamm

Brlesq

VIAJE FRANK CASTLE SKULL AND BONES
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tjm0831

Ramon Allones Specially Selected [MSU - ABR 18]

MrMoke

MrMoke

MrMoke

ninfiction

Crowned Heads La Patissier (PCA 2021 Exclusive)
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Brlesq

Crowned Heads TAA 2014 The Angel's Anvil - MY LAST ONE  :cry:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.