*******TOYS FOR TOTS 2021 AUCTION*******

Started by McBryde, 12/04/2021 02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

DRuff

McBryde

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

McBryde

McBryde

Updated, and we have a new kit now gents!!

E

shakinghorizons

Sorry to be late to the party, but thanks for the inclusion E! The winner of Kit #8 will have a customized package put together based on your brand preference.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bstessl

shakinghorizons

headfirst

Quoteshakinghorizons - 12/9/2021  2:26 PM

Any box codes available on Kit 5?

Unfortunately no.  I can tell you these were collected through very reputable and generous geeks and I have no reason to doubt authenticity.  On the churchills deluxe I confirmed that the geek I received them from was visiting the island circa 2006 and he bought them at that time.  PM me if you have any other questions.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

McBryde

McBryde

McBryde

Quoteshakinghorizons - 12/9/2021  8:32 AM

Sorry to be late to the party, but thanks for the inclusion E! The winner of Kit #8 will have a customized package put together based on your brand preference.

No worry Colin, thanks for showing up to the party!

E

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

shakinghorizons

Just to be clear, I wasn't questioning the validity of them - just had a fantastic Lusi from 2017 and was hoping it was from there or earlier.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

McBryde

bstessl

McBryde

shakinghorizons

Kit #8 now includes a custom roll by Alex named MJ23 - made specifically for Michael Jordan!! It was made famous in "The Last Dance" - It's 36x10.

These were originally presented to MJ via Arturo Mendoza and courtesy of a Saudi Prince. MJ fell in love with the size and the rest is history. These are impossible to get and never last. Don't miss out on sharing something you and the G.O.A.T will have in common. Special thanks to Arturo Mendoza for corroborating the story and for making it happen!

bstessl

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.