*******TOYS FOR TOTS 2021 AUCTION*******

Started by McBryde, 12/04/2021 02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shakinghorizons

WHAT!?!?!?!??! I demand a recount!!!

Brlesq

Quoteshakinghorizons - 12/18/2021  12:36 AM

Yup, saw the video of Emerson's little boy pulling your name out of a hat.  Congrats!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

McBryde

QuoteBrlesq - 12/18/2021  9:46 AM

Yup, saw the video of Emerson's little boy pulling your name out of a hat.  Congrats!

My uncooperative son! LOL

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

Everyone has paid for their kits, please contact your recipients and make sure you have their correct addresses to send them out.

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Adwinistrator

Congrats!

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteMcBryde - 12/17/2021  10:01 PM

Thank you all for another great year of donations and auction proceeds for the kiddos! All together it looks like we have raised a total of $1,545 this year!!

Way to go Geeks!!! This is just another reason this cigar community is the best on the internet!

I wish you all a very merry Christmas, enjoy the time with family and friends!

God Bless,

Emerson

Awesome job :thumbsup: thanks again for putting it together and running it, agreed pretty cool little thing we do to help out. :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

McBryde

$1545 has been sent to Paul to donate to TFT. Thanks for another great year of donations and auctions for the kids!

E

SenorPablo

Donation has been sent.  Thanks for doing a great job running this again this year Emerson!

-Paul

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

BewareDaPenguin

Great job geeks! Nice score for the kids! I received my auction already! Thanks so much for putting together E, and thanks for the auction sticks Brian! Great job again this year :smoker:

headfirst

I'll get my kits on the road asap this week.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

McBryde

It's my pleasure, thanks for letting us host it here Paul!

Emerson

DRuff

05Venturer

Great job everyone and a Big Thanks to E for running this again.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

arrow34

shakinghorizons

Had a great conversation with E yesterday and I will be getting something in the mail for him next week!

Brlesq

Thanks to Emerson for doing the legwork again this year, and thanks to everyone that donated cigars, cash or won a bid.  :bigthumbs:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

McBryde

I got my package in the mail from Colin. I just had time to open it today to make sure everything was in good shape, but saw lots of goodies in there!! I can't wait to dive in and see what all is in there when I get a chance. I'll post pictures when I get to it!

nirab

The Mystery Box will be shipping out very soon!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Mautrak

I'll be sitting next to my mailbox in the coming days . . . .

nirab

I will post tracking info as soon as the mystery box leaves beeuudaful Buda... :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

ok...wife caught covid, work is crazy busy, and...I forgot to post that Jeremy's mystery box shipped out! FedEx #288968747940

heading your way brother!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Mautrak

I can only hope that the crappy quality of the photos, and the time that's gone by, will allow everyone to forget about Brian's mystery gift for Toys for Tots, and that when next year rolls around no one bids on it because they've forgotten about this post.  But it wouldn't be fair to him to not post a couple photos, and explain that the box was so heavy and full that I nearly needed help getting it to my truck.  And it was full of cigars, bourbon, hot sauce, and so much cigar swag (lighters, holders, cases, cutters, flashlight, pocket knives, bags, backpack, flag, wallet, and more) that I had to go back and remember what I had bid. I assumed that with this much stuff I must have bid four or five hundred bucks, easy.  Brian goes above and beyond.  Now, everyone forget that so I can win it again next year . . . .

BewareDaPenguin

McBryde

Our whole household has been through the covid crud the past two weeks. I'll get some pictures taken of the kit that I received in the mail from Colin. Lots and lots of goodies!!!

E

McBryde

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.