Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All

Started by junglepete, 12/24/2021 03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

79 degrees here today in Oklahoma City. Enjoying a festive cognac with a Davidoff Winston Churchill The Late Hour. Hope everyone has a great Christmas. What cigar might you smoke tonight?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Joelala

Stuck inside with Covid here with the fam. Nothing serious. Merry Christmas all
Joe

quickme

BewareDaPenguin

Merry Christmas Geeks!!! Maybe smoke something a bit later, that Winston sounds nice :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

klamm143

Enjoying a warm day in North Carolina, watching football, consuming adult beverages, good food and a "critique cigar"......Happy Holidays to all.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

McBryde

Hopefully everyone had a great Christmas! I lounged in the recliner most of the day, it was a nice needed change! Was 80 degrees and muggy here!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

headfirst

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

Merry Christmas everyone and have a great New Year.

arrow34

Merry late Christmas and happy new year geeks

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Beegerply

Merry Late Christmas also had a nice day with family   :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

ntanner

A bit late to the party,  busy digging out from our white Christmas.  Just a quiet day in the woods with good company and good food with a macanudo inspirado black early and a Partagas Rosado in the afternoon with some hot buttered Flor de caƱa rum. A good day indeed. And wishing everyone a happy new year since I missed Christmas.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.