Started by 05Venturer, 12/18/2019 09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Quotefropones - 3/17/2020  4:49 PM

I'll try to get this turned around before the mail stops haha

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

fropones

Alright, puts and takes are up and it's on it's way to Brian!

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bstessl

Got the box, I'll get to Kent eventually...

bstessl

05Venturer

Thanks to everyone who participated. I will get a couple fivers out to random participants when I am damn good and ready LOL :shy:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

arrow34

Quote05Venturer - 3/31/2020  12:38 PM

Thanks to everyone who participated. I will get a couple fivers out to random participants when I am damn good and ready LOL :shy:

LOL!  Thanks for organizing, I think i will do a pass one of these days.  So much fun, to see peoples takes and puts.

bstessl

Quotearrow34 - 3/31/2020  11:48 AM  
Quote05Venturer - 3/31/2020  12:38 PM  Thanks to everyone who participated. I will get a couple fivers out to random participants when I am damn good and ready LOL :shy:
LOL!  Thanks for organizing, I think i will do a pass one of these days.  So much fun, to see peoples takes and puts.

That depends on the participants... lol

Lorycox

If UPS delivers it to the P.O., as they occasionally do, it might be there when I check it the next day. Otherwise, it can take a while if they're determined to deliver it to my place. In the Pacific Northwest, it is January, and it is pouring rain. My road is impassable without 4WD and barely passable with it. Having said that, if it arrives at the P.O. tomorrow, I ought to have it back by Friday.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.