Inaugural Pass of 2022

Started by 05Venturer, 12/31/2021 09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klamm143

Quoteninfiction - 5/16/2022  7:05 PM  Box arrived today. This will be my last post here. It was great knowing you guys, thanks for the cigars!
LMAO - but such a sore bump in the road - REMEMBER - YOU can run but YOU can not hide from the long arms of the CG Police. THE CG Police will find you and put a curse on your entire family tree...LMAO Again.

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

05Venturer

Quoteninfiction - 5/16/2022  6:05 PM

Box arrived today. This will be my last post here. It was great knowing you guys, thanks for the cigars!

:-0  :goodluck:      :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

Takes and Puts done. Handing it off tomorrow in person. You're up Stephen!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Quoteninfiction - 5/17/2022  11:59 PM

Takes and Puts done. Handing it off tomorrow in person. You're up Stephen!
Perfect I will take a look and get something in the works this week.

05Venturer

OK all, I met up with Brian (ninfiction) yesterday and got the box pass back in my possession. I have pulled Stephens (Apollo) takes and will get them shipped to the GWN shortly. I can not thank everyone enough for their generosity, patience and all around Geekness in getting this pass back on track after the robbery snafu with Mr. Moke.
Also yesterday I was chatting with a friend of mine who is a Minneapolis fireman and he works with a charity call "Firefighters for Healing" that helps children and families who may need help after a fire/disaster, he is running a fundraiser and I took 10 nice sticks out of the pass last night and donated them to him to help raise money for a great cause.
 Thanks again to everyone.
Attached is a pic of the sticks donated
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

Classy moves all around (other than Mr. Moke).  Awesome!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Deener27

At long last, our national nightmare has ended (almost).

Glad this got into the home stretch.  It was a pass none of us will ever forget.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

05Venturer

Stephens takes are on the way to the GWN as of today.  :biggrin:
Kent

appollo

Puts are on the way Kent.Thanks for having me. :-)

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 6/1/2022  2:30 PM

Arrived today. Thank you my friend
Kent

appollo

Quote05Venturer - 6/7/2022  9:21 PM

Glad to se them arrive Kent,enjoy my friend.

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 6/8/2022  2:58 PM

USPS CJ193956068US, Arrived at Facility 06/10/2022 3:19am CANADA Reply STOP to cancel

Your takes should arrive shortly
Kent

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 6/8/2022  2:58 PM

USPS CJ193956068US, Arrived at Facility 06/10/2022 3:19am CANADA Reply STOP to cancel

Your takes should arrive shortly
Kent

appollo

Got the pkg.yesterday Kent.Thanks for the hitchhikkers.

05Venturer

Well alrighty, we can finally close this one up.
Thanks to everyone that had to put up with delays and those that helped get this back on track after the THEIF Mr Moke got his hands in the cookie jar and stole it.
Proof again that it takes all kinds in this world and the group here is one of the best.
Thanks all. :biggrin:
Kent

Brlesq

Glad to see everyone pull together and make this a success, despite the theft
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tfkirk

Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.