Inaugural Pass of 2022

Started by 05Venturer, 12/31/2021 09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deener27

Quote05Venturer - 1/25/2022  3:34 PM

On the way David

Awesome.

Thanks.  Looking forward to this one.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

05Venturer

According to tracking, box should land today  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Deener27

Quote05Venturer - 1/28/2022  7:03 AM

According to tracking, box should land today  :thumbsup:

Snowing like hell here so I'll keep an eye out for it.  Thanks.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Deener27

Puts and Takes Updated.

Box is on the way to Ed.

Sorry for the delay in getting this out of here.  Thanks again for letting me play!

05Venturer

QuoteDeener27 - 2/3/2022  9:52 AM

Puts and Takes Updated.

Box is on the way to Ed.

Sorry for the delay in getting this out of here.  Thanks again for letting me play!
Thanks Dave.
Excellent puts and takes and looks like your Geek Math skills were in play. LOL
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Deener27

Quote05Venturer - 2/3/2022  11:25 AM

QuoteDeener27 - 2/3/2022  9:52 AM

Puts and Takes Updated.

Box is on the way to Ed.

Thanks Dave.
Excellent puts and takes and looks like your Geek Math skills were in play. LOL

I'm at the end of this pass every year and love to get a bunch of nice stuff in there for you and Brian but this time, I get to flood the market going to the other way.  Geek Math is good math.

arrow34

sent, 9505506600012045299312.  For some reason I hit transition and it doesnt do anything?  Just says updating puts and takes and doesnt transition.

tuck0411

Quotearrow34 - 2/14/2022  12:09 PM

sent, 9505506600012045299312.  For some reason I hit transition and it doesnt do anything?  Just says updating puts and takes and doesnt transition.

I was having the same problem in a pass last year until I noticed that there's a "Confirm" button you have to hit after hitting the transition button.
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

05Venturer

Kent

Deener27

Quotearrow34 - 2/14/2022  2:09 PM

I've always done puts, takes, then I save and finally I hit transition.

Looks like it transitioned it back to you.  Guess you get to play again. :biggrin:

Brlesq

Quotearrow34 - 2/14/2022  3:09 PM

You get a second turn!  :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

arrow34

Ok fixed it. I think my ad blocker or firewall was blocking the transition for some reason.... Worked.

05Venturer

Looks like the box was delivered to Doug  :dancing:
Kent

DRuff

Quote05Venturer - 2/18/2022  8:56 AM  Looks like the box was delivered to Doug  :dancing:

Yes, it was!

DRuff

Chuck, I'll get it to the post office by Tuesday. Going to have to go to another town, our post office is short handed and backed up, I don't trust it

05Venturer

QuoteDRuff - 2/18/2022  11:21 PM

Quote05Venturer - 2/18/2022  8:56 AM  Looks like the box was delivered to Doug  :dancing:

Yes, it was!

Excellent  :thumbsup:
Kent

DRuff

DRuff

DRuff

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

P&T's done.
Unfortunately won't get shipped till Monday, sorry for delay

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Adwinistrator

QuoteCfickter - 2/26/2022  10:25 AM

P&T's done.
Unfortunately won't get shipped till Monday, sorry for delay

No rush on my end, take your time.   :biggrin:

Cfickter

Pass on its way, thanks Kent for getting this started

Adwinistrator

QuoteCfickter - 2/28/2022  10:07 AM

Pass on its way, thanks Kent for getting this started

Pass received!  I'll take care of takes/puts tonight and get this out tomorrow.

Adwinistrator

Packed up and ready to go.  Will drop off today.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.