Today's Smoke January 2022

Started by MrMoke, 01/01/2022 01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjm0831

arrow34

My Father La Opulencia Petite

MrMoke

San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol Toro
"The older I get the more I realize I cannot please everyone.  However, pissing everyone off is a breeze."

arrow34

Viaje Holiday Blend Christmas Tree

Dunbarton Sobremesa short torpedo

DRuff

La Imperiosa Double Robusto

Deener27

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

arrow34

Alec Bradley magic toast toro

Brlesq

Viaje Wilshire & La Jolla
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

headfirst

Oliva Serie V Melanio Churchill
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

Plasencia Cosecha 146 San Augustin
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

Diamond Crown Black Diamond Emerald
-Charles Spurgeon

MrMoke

La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Tabaqueros 650
"The older I get the more I realize I cannot please everyone.  However, pissing everyone off is a breeze."

tjm0831

tjm0831

Tatuaje Exclusive Series The Jackal (2015)

MrMoke

Man O' War Virtue Robusto

tjm0831

The Angel's Anvil TAA-2018

LHuetsch

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
? George Burns

appollo

appollo

nirab

Las Calaveras LE 2021 Toro... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Beegerply

Last night AVO Syncro Nicargua Fogata Toro  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

appollo

Tatauje Pudgy monster Tiff

arrow34

Last night dias di Gloria small Churchill

tjm0831

Joya de Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco Reserva Especial 7x52 Box Press

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.