Seattle WA - 9505515449912062276477

Raleigh NC - 9505515449912062276484

Azalea OR - 9505515449912062276491

Brinnon WA - 9505515449912062276507

Looking forward to your reviews!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

McBryde

Looking forward to this one for sure! Thanks for hosting it Brian!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

klamm143

On the LOOKOUT...............THANKS.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Brlesq

Gents, I know that these are all still en route, so I'm extending the critique deadline by a day (to March 26) to give you all the extra Saturday to get it in. Enjoy!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nirab

QuoteBrlesq - 3/5/2022  9:54 AM

Gents, I know that these are all still en route, so I'm extending the critique deadline by a day (to March 26) to give you all the extra Saturday to get it in. Enjoy!

and to make up for the lost hour on daylight savings time???

:biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

ntanner

Mine arrived today looking fit and well accompanied. Thanks for letting me in on this one Brian.

As for that extra day, I am overwhelmed with this great show of generosity. Bruce,  you never cease to amuse me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Brlesq

Quotentanner - 3/5/2022  8:48 PM

Mine arrived today looking fit and well accompanied. Thanks for letting me in on this one Brian.

As for that extra day, I am overwhelmed with this great show of generosity. Bruce,  you never cease to amuse me.

Don't get used to it!  :notamused:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Shukpaw

I got mine. Thank you, and thank you for its companions.  I am looking forward to reviewing this one.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

McBryde

Mine have arrived as well. Thanks for the hitch hikers Brian!

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

klamm143

Got mine as well, and THANKS for the extra band members.....Looking forward to strikin' up the BAND.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

tuck0411

Picked mine up at the P.O. today.  Thanks for the hitchhikers!   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

nirab

Happy they all arrived safe n sound...enjoy!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

tuck0411

Mine is in.  Thanks for letting me play!   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

Brlesq

Friendly reminder: 6 days left to get the these smoked and critiqued.  Thank you!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

McBryde

Mine's in, damn I hope I got a fluke of a cigar on this one, I was soooooooo looking forward to smoking what all the other reviews that I have read about it, and it just didn't do it! I need to get another one of these to try out!

E

Brlesq

Three critiques still outstanding.  Due tomorrow because we extended it an extra day.  Thanks!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Shukpaw

I have smoked the cigar (thank you) and have notes.  I'll get this in later tonight or tomorrow.

ntanner

Review is in, thanks for letting me participate.

klamm143

Review is in - Thanks Bruce and Brian for letting me in on this one.
Kevin R. Lamm

nirab

QuoteMcBryde - 3/25/2022  1:01 AM

Mine's in, damn I hope I got a fluke of a cigar on this one, I was soooooooo looking forward to smoking what all the other reviews that I have read about it, and it just didn't do it! I need to get another one of these to try out!

I will try and remember to send you another one.

E
:biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Shukpaw

Okay.  I have written my review, but it has been 9 years since I have done one of these, so please bear with me while I try to remember how to input the review in the system.

Shukpaw

it's in.  Thank you for letting me participate.

Brlesq

These reviews are now posted.  Thanks again to nirab for providing the sample cigar
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

nirab

well, I am a bit disappointed in the scores, but, that is compared to my experience with this cigar. and that, is the way the cookie crumbles! thanks for letting me sponsor, and thanks to all y'all geeks who submitted their reviews on time!!

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.