Huge Sale

Started by 1sgjeffward, 02/04/2022 11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1sgjeffward

Posting this as a heads up. About to start listing a huge number of cigars for sale! Take a look at my online humi and if you see something make me a good offer. Trust me there are going to be some of these that if you dont get em before the sale it may be too late lol
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

bstessl

Long time no see.  You going to hold up your end of the "bargains" this time around?

If anyone decides to buy from him, I suggest having him ship his end first.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

1sgjeffward

In all my time there was one trade that got screwed up. And FYI I made that right I would suggest you just don't buy anything since I don't think we have ever even dealt with anything together? As far as,me being here or not sorry my cancer treatments and issues have taken priority the last 18 months.

Shakinghorizons Colin will be coming up to do a ftf maybe he can post that yes he saw the 5500 cigar collection himself and everything is good if it's that big of an issue. Have tons to sell and yes the dates are correct in the VH

When I get the list done purchases will be venmo paypal etc. My son is helping me with this so baring weekends you will get a tracking # within 72 hours or I will guarantee a refund. There are approximately  1500-2000 I'm looking to get rid of so this sale will last a while.

I just updated the VH so anyone should be able to see.
Jeff

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Brlesq

Sorry about the cancer issues, and I'm sure you have a large selection, but you're history here is to show up occasionally going gang busters and then disappear for a few years. Caven took it in the shorts on one of your past whirlwind tours (see feedback), so asking you to send your end first seems like the prudent seem to do. But good luck on you sale, and hopefully things work out on the health front for you.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

1sgjeffward

That is the trade that was made right. I'm always here just don't participate. You have to wait to see what I'm selling. Sorry not shipping $1K in cigars without something. Don't worry my boy might come up and buy me out of all those I've been holding lol

Your going to need to move quick! Half your wishlist is going to be on the market  :dancing:
Jeff

? André Gide

Joelala

Hey Jeff, good to see you on here. Hope you are doing well. Between the accident and now cancer, i wish you the best.
Joe

1sgjeffward

Well thank you sir. Nothing has been able to take me out yet (knock on wood!) Nice part is I'm in FULL retirement now so I'm now able to run around and do a bunch of the stuff you always want to do but never get around to.

FYI on the sale. I have a few people I'm pulling cigars for and Colin is coming up this week. Since he is a FTF I'm waiting till he is done before I post a list. So now we are probably looking at Wednesday or Thursday before a list goes up.
Jeff

? André Gide

Vroomp

Sorry to hear this news Jeff and good luck with treatments (I know how bad it sucks~!)

If your're selling the A F Sharks, LFD Oscuro #2s, Ashton VSG Illusions, All the  Cohiba Siglos, The Camacho 10Th's (both sizes), Partagas Serie D #4 put me down for all of those~!

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

quickme

I sent a pm regarding the Trinidad's.

1sgjeffward

FYI I'm not real up on prices or trade value etc. so I'm just going BOX price on cigars.com/cigar.com to give me a base and rounding down example

Ashton VSG Illusions Box of 24 $265.70 = $11.07 = $11

so please help me out if I screw up on something.

Ashton VSG Illusions  x 5  $55
LFD Oscuro #2  x5  $34

LMK on those and I will let you know whats left Wed or Thur
Jeff

? André Gide

Beegerply

Hello Jeff, sorry to hear about your health, I will look again after your Wed/ Thur. sale.   :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

nirab

It's nice to see you on here Jeff. I am not sure what all the fuss is about regarding the past, but, my experience dealing with Jeff has been nothing but positive.

Sending you healing light, my friend. :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

shakinghorizons

Cigars upon cigars upon cigars in every location you could think of, lol. I grabbed what I went for - time to open the gates!

I suggest you give Jeff ample time to put orders together, it's going to take a bit to find specific stuff, lol.

nkowal

Ha, hope you didn't steal all of it!

1sgjeffward

Lets put it this way he walked away with a cooler full! That being said you combine that with the 7 shipments I have going out just from PM's and there may not be much left to sell! I'm already up to over $3500 so even to post a list might take me a few. Wife is coming home today and I know she won't be happy with me playing with cigars the whole time she is home. If you have me a PM i'm dealing direct.

nirab
nickthafish
vroomp

and 4 others already have cigars pulled for you will just continue with PM till she goes back to work next week. Just FYI what's still left to go up if most of the cigars that are for us mere mortals.

Quotenkowal - 2/9/2022  1:29 PM

Ha, hope you didn't steal all of it!
Jeff

? André Gide

1sgjeffward

Hey everyone just sent out a few PM's think some of my stuff wasn't sending because my boxes were maxed out so that's one.

Second I posted this and have sent Vroomp a PM

FYI I'm not real up on prices or trade value etc. so I'm just going BOX price on cigars.com/cigar.com to give me a base and rounding down example
Ashton VSG Illusions Box of 24 $265.70 = $11.07 = $11
so please help me out if I screw up on something.
Ashton VSG Illusions x 5 $55
LFD Oscuro #2 x5 $34

That was just my "this is what i found quick online". If you know were that box is $200 will be more than happy to give it to you for THAT box price. I'm really not updated! Have always been under the understanding that BOX price on individuals or 5pks was a good deal? I'm sure Colin will tell ya I'm relying on you guys for most of this so please just shoot me a PM for what YOU think a reasonable price is and we will run with it. Also once you hit your 3rd 5pk or get into the more individuals I'm more than happy to cover shipping as an additional incentive. Sorry been awhile since I have shipped and WOW was I behind on what THAT price is now lol
Jeff

? André Gide

quickme

Did you see my PM?

05Venturer

Quotequickme - 2/17/2022  4:45 PM

Did you see my PM?

C'mon only been a week, give him a year or so and I'm sure he will respond. Same old song and dance.  :nono:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

quickme

Quote05Venturer - 2/23/2022  11:16 AM

Did you see my PM?

C'mon only been a week, give him a year or so and I'm sure he will respond. Same old song and dance.  :nono:

My apologies, i knew I seemed a little pushy.   I will sit in the back and wait my turn.  Carry on everyone.

quickme

Did you see my PM?

My apologies, i knew I seemed a little pushy.   I will sit in the back and wait my turn.  Carry on everyone.

05Venturer

Quotequickme - 2/23/2022  9:08 AM

Did you see my PM?

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bstessl

Good luck everyone!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

1sgjeffward

Just so you know I sent a PM to everyone that I was currently dealing with before I went down to the cabin. Reason I did is there is no internet there. So, sorry I didn't reach out to YOU before I went down to get approval for my vacation. Also sorry that a weak very unreliable hughes dish internet is the only thing available in that area so it was decided not to bother with it. I can provide you with the phone number for them if you would like to complain on my behalf?

As far as a response I did send one and just sent another to make sure me and him were clear. Does that meet with your approval or should I check in with you on all the others as well?  :bigthumbs:

Quote05Venturer - 2/23/2022  6:16 AM

Did you see my PM?

Jeff

? André Gide

Beegerply

Quote1sgjeffward - 2/23/2022  11:31 PM

Just so you know I sent a PM to everyone that I was currently dealing with before I went down to the cabin. Reason I did is there is no internet there. So, sorry I didn't reach out to YOU before I went down to get approval for my vacation. Also sorry that a weak very unreliable hughes dish internet is the only thing available in that area so it was decided not to bother with it. I can provide you with the phone number for them if you would like to complain on my behalf?

As far as a response I did send one and just sent another to make sure me and him were clear. Does that meet with your approval or should I check in with you on all the others as well?  :bigthumbs:

Did you see my PM?

What 05 no respone?  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

05Venturer

Quote1sgjeffward - 2/23/2022  8:31 PM

Did you see my PM?

Just saying what others are thinking, your track record pretty much tells the tale
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.