CigarGeeks Fantasy Baseball 2022 - 9th Annual

Started by StogieDad, 03/11/2022 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

someone's winnings are in the hands of the USPS

9505 5150 1787 2123 2347 76
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

Chuck I got yours today.  And I see Kent's are on the way.  Go ahead and start getting them out Geeks, June 1 will be here before you know it!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Don't forget to ship your cigars gentlemen!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

Only two packs recvd.  June 1 is right around the corner!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Kid Montana

Stogiedad, I had not realized you moved the due date up from the all-star break.  I am in Hawaii and won't be able to ship until Memorial day weekend.

I'd rather have a cigar...

05Venturer

QuoteKid Montana - 5/23/2022  11:14 AM

Stogiedad, I had not realized you moved the due date up from the all-star break.  I am in Hawaii and won't be able to ship until Memorial day weekend.

While chalking up any delays from last year to COVID, I would like to add a deadline this year....you send 11 sticks, 10 for the overall winner and 1 Super Premium that the leader at the All-Star Game gets. I usually split the final sticks roughly 70-30 to the winner and second place. Lets get all sticks in by June 1 to give plenty of time for the All-Star Leader gets. Anyone late will forfeit games until sticks are received   :-0    :lmao:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Kid Montana

You're going down like bitcoin, Kent.  :dukem:

StogieDad

QuoteKid Montana - 5/23/2022  12:14 PM

No worries, you checked in so we are good.  Thanks for the update.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

QuoteKid Montana - 5/23/2022  12:01 PM

You're going down like bitcoin, Kent.  :dukem:

:biggrin:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent

ninfiction

I'm out of town until Saturday night but I'll get them together when I get home and ship them Tuesday. Sorry, blew it off before I left.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Deener27

QuoteStogieDad - 5/23/2022  12:52 PM

QuoteKid Montana - 5/23/2022  12:14 PM

No worries, you checked in so we are good.  Thanks for the update.

I am also going to be a bit behind and missed the June 1st date.  I'll try to get these out this week hopefully but super busy at work with an acquisition and leaving for Indy later in the week.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

nirab

I will get mine out in the next week or so... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Caveman Steve

Mine SHOULD go out Friday.......SHOULD
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Caveman Steve

Don't think I'm winning a dang thing this year!  My team is injured and BAAAAAAAD!

Caveman Steve

I said Friday

I meant FRIDAY!

9505 5158 2258 2147 5668 31

I hope the winner enjoys the sticks.  It won't be me!  

Thanks to Stogiedad for hosting again.

Cheers

:martini:

Kid Montana

Package is on its way. 9405503699300260456288

nirab

leaving beeuudaful Buda today!... 9505 5154 4991 2151 3117 06  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

StogieDad

Looks like a couple showed today I will update in a bit.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Caveman Steve

Deener27

QuoteCaveman Steve - 6/16/2022  5:25 PM

Soooo.  How we doing so far???
 :whistle:

Up's and downs.  Win a game, lose 2, pitcher almost throws a no-no then another goes on the DL when his arm falls off...the standard stuff.

One thing I am confident of: I am consistently inconsistent.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Caveman Steve

QuoteDeener27 - 6/17/2022  7:41 AM

QuoteCaveman Steve - 6/16/2022  5:25 PM

Soooo.  How we doing so far???
 :whistle:

Up's and downs.  Win a game, lose 2, pitcher almost throws a no-no then another goes on the DL when his arm falls off...the standard stuff.

One thing I am confident of: I am consistently inconsistent.

I won my first 2 matches.  Then lost 5 straight and looked bad doing it.  Now won 2 straight and possibly #3 this week.  Go figure

StogieDad

It appears we have done it!  All packs are accounted for before the All-Star break.  I will post a picture of the 10 All-Star sticks that will be awarded this week, as well as the haul the winner and 2nd place will receive ASAP.

There is a possibility of a tie for the ASG sticks, so we will split between best record if that happens.  Looks like it could even be a three way tie.  But we shall see!

Thanks guys!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

QuoteStogieDad - 7/13/2022  11:16 AM

It appears we have done it!  All packs are accounted for before the All-Star break.  I will post a picture of the 10 All-Star sticks that will be awarded this week, as well as the haul the winner and 2nd place will receive ASAP.

There is a possibility of a tie for the ASG sticks, so we will split between best record if that happens.  Looks like it could even be a three way tie.  But we shall see!

Thanks guys!

Great season so far guys  :thumbsup:
Kent

StogieDad

Welp, the All Star Game has arrived, and it appears that, what's that?  StogieDad is the leader at the break?  :biggrin:  The fix is in.

Lots of time left and lots of good records, this one is going down to the wire.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.