August 2022 Member Sponsored Geek Critique - Blind Review w/ a Twist

Started by Brlesq, 05/25/2022 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Well with out making you wait any longer,Brian has done it again,the master.Brian ,I will get your pkg.out this week.At this time I will commite to the Aug.members review and Brian I would like to have you in if your avalible to go for 3 in a row.

Brlesq

Quoteappollo - 8/1/2022  7:02 AM

Well with out making you wait any longer,Brian has done it again,the master.Brian ,I will get your pkg.out this week.At this time I will commite to the Aug.members review and Brian I would like to have you in if your avalible to go for 3 in a row.

Yes, just waiting for SenorPablo to release the critiques to the front page, but nirab did indeed guess the exact cigar: Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua Maestro Torpedo.  Great job!

Thanks again to appollo for hosting this, and thank you to all the reviewers for their time.

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteBrlesq - 8/1/2022  10:01 AM

Quoteappollo - 8/1/2022  7:02 AM

Yes, just waiting for SenorPablo to release the critiques to the front page, but nirab did indeed guess the exact cigar: Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua Maestro Torpedo.  Great job!

Thanks again to appollo for hosting this, and thank you to all the reviewers for their time.

Lol amazing!! It was a very good smoke thank you again, I can't believe you were able to nail that Nirab! :bigthumbs: thank you for letting me participate and give it a shot Appollo!!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

SenorPablo

Sorry guys.  Got lost over at the beach with the family on vacation.  These are up now.  Thanks All!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

bstessl

QuoteSenorPablo - 8/4/2022  6:56 AM  Sorry guys.  Got lost over at the beach with the family on vacation.  These are up now.  Thanks All!  -Paul

That's it!  Negative feedback for you!  Lol

Well done Nirab, and thanks again Stephen!

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

appollo

It sure is interesting to see how everyone rated the cigar of the year.

BewareDaPenguin

Quoteappollo - 8/4/2022  11:00 AM

It sure is interesting to see how everyone rated the cigar of the year.

Yes it was, I didn't realize that it was COTY, what a treat :biggrin: It looks like we were all in the same-ish ballpark :smoker: it was a good smoke, thanks again
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

appollo

Brian,your prize is on the way.I hope that you will be available next Aug.for a blind review which I will sponcer for you chance to go 3 in a row.

Congrats Brian

nirab

Quoteappollo - 8/5/2022  10:32 AM

Brian,your prize is on the way.I hope that you will be available next Aug.for a blind review which I will sponcer for you chance to go 3 in a row.

Congrats Brian

every dog has their day!! not sure if I can handle the pressure of actually having to be right!! if I am still walking this earth and borrowing oxygen, I will participate...but, no expectations on getting it right!! thanks for letting me play!
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Brlesq

nirab, how many times did you walk around that humidor at your shop holding up that blind sample to see which one it looked like?!?  You had enough oxygen for that walk!   :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nirab

QuoteBrlesq - 8/5/2022  6:19 PM

nirab, how many times did you walk around that humidor at your shop holding up that blind sample to see which one it looked like?!?  You had enough oxygen for that walk!   :biggrin:

LOL!! I had been smoking the churchill of this blend a few weeks ago, so my palate recognized the profile. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't of got it right...the cigar gods were smiling on me :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.