give away / clear out

Started by Gustoff, 09/30/2023 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gustoff

All - Health reasons (and my wife) have convinced me to purge my stockpile and keep only a small 10-15 sticks for key events.  :cry:

So... all for grabs. If interested, I'm thinking if you pay for shipping (lower 48 im guessing is $10 to $15 for a 2 day shipping box?) I'll load up whomever is interested. Would a dollar or two a stick be interesting to anyone?

Need to figure out what to do with them all... so many just sitting and aging.. and no clue what else to do with them.

Sharing my virtual humidor... if I can figure out how...

Edit: It was recommended that i not sell myself short. Ill adjust up a bit, at $5 each for now. Will still go $2 each but it'll be dealers choice on what is packed in the box.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Brlesq

Sorry to hear that you need to give up the hobby, Justin, but health comes first.

IMHO, you ought to charge a bit more for your cigars. Maybe start at $5/cigar, with discounts for larger buyers, or less for cheaper cigars.  Good luck on your sale!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Gustoff

Thanks for the recommendation, i adjusted accordingly. i really don't want them to keep on sitting in the humidors... and the heart health comes first for sure.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

BewareDaPenguin

PM incoming
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Joelala

Joe

BewareDaPenguin

Sticks landed, all look amazing, thanks again and take care of yourself brother.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Murphy223

ricoishere

Not to ruin anyone else's plans, but if you have any left I want to buy some of your cigars and donate to our troops. I'm an early planner, and donate yearly to my fellow brothers in arms. So if there's anything left after your great sale, and if you don't mind, I'll send you the $$$ to have a dz. donated. LMK if you're ok with that.   
I got way too many cigars, too much booze, not many friends. Life is GRAND.
-Rico

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." -George Burns

My humidor
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=ricoishere

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.