October 2022 Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by Brlesq, 08/05/2022 08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klamm143

McBryde sent me a direct text - he has his...........that only leaves that Northern Lights dude!!! End Of The Milky Way - why are we not surprised - LMAO - Stephen is always last.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

klamm143

Tracking says the Canada Bound Package is in Toronto and has cleared Customs....(helps to be sports related items)...LOL.....Next Stop - "Who knows where in Canada" but at least it's in Toronto. I'm guessing another 3 or 4 days and Apollo will have officially landed.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

McBryde

Quoteklamm143 - 8/27/2022  7:07 PM

Tracking says the Canada Bound Package is in Toronto and has cleared Customs....(helps to be sports related items)...LOL.....Next Stop - "Who knows where in Canada" but at least it's in Toronto. I'm guessing another 3 or 4 days and Apollo will have officially landed.

'Men's Monthly Gift Items" Always worked well for me to get stuff through!

Thanks for the hitchhikers along with mine Kevin!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

klamm143

Heard from Apollo - the pony express did show up and he has his sticks - so everyone is on board and have a little over two weeks left to git 'er done............ENJOY GUYS.
Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

10 days left fellas.............just a friendly reminder.
Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

Brlesq

Quoteklamm143 - 9/18/2022  7:41 AM

T Minus 7 days..........

You're making my job easy by picking up the reminders.     :bigthumbs:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ntanner

My review is in,  thanks for letting me participate in this one.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

klamm143

Thanks Neal and Gary---4 days left my Brothers ---
Kevin R. Lamm

appollo

Review in .Thanks Kevin for including me in this.

klamm143

No problem my north of the border (and sometimes north of modern civilization) friend--------ALWAYS A PLEASURE and thanks for participating...SIR Stephen of Parrsboro.
Kevin R. Lamm

Brlesq

Friendly reminder: 3 days left to get these in. Thanks!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Brlesq

Quoteappollo - 9/22/2022  2:11 PM

Review in .Thanks Kevin for including me in this.

It looks like Hurricane Fiona is heading your way, Stephen.  Hope that you stay safe and warm and that it becomes a non-event!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

DonM

I will have my review in either tonight or tomorrow morning, thanks!

"The Curmudgeon"

klamm143

OK DON DON.......Don't get to addicted to work that you can't enjoy the cigars - YOU do know that there is and endless supply for us there in the Homosassa hideaway!!!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

DonM

My review is in!  Thanks Kevin for including me on the review

"The Curmudgeon"

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

DonM

QuoteBrlesq - 9/25/2022  11:04 PM

7 reviews are in!

:lmao:  :lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

klamm143

Lucky 7.......and possibly some record low scores - well, fun while it lasted!!!!   Some interesting stories - maybe ROTT cigar reviews are not the way to go but it gives you a realistic look at what you can expect from ordering in bulk from the internet / on line orders. Definitely buyer beware on these sticks.
Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

Thanks to all those who participated - and thanks for getting them in on time. Thank you also to the "TOP DOG" Bruce for putting together this months Critique.
Kevin R. Lamm

Brlesq

QuoteDonM - 9/26/2022  6:24 AM

7 reviews are in!

Don went for extra credit!  :lmao:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

klamm143

THAT DON.........always puts a spin on things.
Kevin R. Lamm

DonM

QuoteBrlesq - 9/26/2022  1:14 PM

QuoteDonM - 9/26/2022  6:24 AM

7 reviews are in!

Don went for extra credit!  :lmao:

FWIW, I only hit submit 1 time resulting in 3 reviews  :bigthumbs:  I was making sure the review got in before
Y'all beat on me for being late

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.