What up???????????

Started by Bob Cordell, 10/05/2022 08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

Let the ruckus begin!!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Ken Kelley

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

05Venturer

Maybe we could round up a few Midget Strippers for Ol' Times sake  :singing:  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

McBryde

Look at all the FOG's coming out of the woods on this post! Glad to see all of you guys! This place needs you and your shenanigans desperately!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

gitfiddl

Quote05Venturer - 11/22/2022  2:49 PM

Maybe we could round up a few Midget Strippers for Ol' Times sake  :singing:  :lmao:

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

junglepete

I had no doubt Dave would appear at the first mention of midgets. Lol.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

gitfiddl

Quotejunglepete - 11/24/2022  8:42 AM

That's my M.O. ...  As in lotsa MO midget strippers!  And admit it, Pete.  You know you've missed Minnie!  :biggrin:

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Bob Cordell

Quotejunglepete - 11/24/2022  11:42 AM

Hahahaha, the s**tshow will soon begin again!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

metalhead y cigarguy

I knew as soon as someone mentioned midget strippers that old image would soon appear.  Just like the old days.  I swear that image has been in like 200+ different threads.  LOL
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.