Secret Santa 2022 - Merry Christmas All

Started by 05Venturer, 10/14/2022 07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

headfirst

The sleigh leaves southern California tomorrow...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nirab

Santa just hitched a ride with USPS this morning...out of beeuudaful Buda, Texas!!   :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Otter

Pete (junglepete) hit my mailbox hard! I never expected this much, its greatly appreciated!!  :dancing:  :bigthumbs:

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Kid Montana

Santa's Sleigh is loaded up and ready to fly today!

I'd rather have a cigar...

The Burn Ward

That's a nice spread! RB15 is a tasty whiskey

appollo

05Venturer

QuoteKid Montana - 12/11/2022  5:58 PM

Santas sleigh stopped by while i was away on a business trip!  Santa Otter got me good, all stuff I've never had and am excited to try!  I'm going to try and smoke all these before years end.

:biggrin:

Great hit, that Saint Francis has become a favorite of mine.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Quoteheadfirst - 12/12/2022  10:55 PM

The sleigh dropped this off today.  Thanks much Bryan, that T52 looks particularly good and I love the unique box of matches!

Awesome gift  :bigthumbs:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 12/13/2022  4:08 PM

Santa took an early trip down From the GWN. Thanks Appollo! I can't wait to light these up!

Very very nice!! :bigthumbs:
Kent

05Venturer

QuoteOtter - 12/14/2022  3:04 PM

Pete (junglepete) hit my mailbox hard! I never expected this much, its greatly appreciated!!  :dancing:  :bigthumbs:

Wowzers   :-0  :bigthumbs:
Kent

05Venturer

He everyone, great gifts so far!! Well done.
I haven't been quite as active lately as my company changed firewalls and I can't access geeks during my breaks at work anymore.
Keep up the good work Santas.
Kent

junglepete

KABOOM!! The stocking got stuffed. Jared (The Burn Ward) got me good.

Fuente Opus X Coffin (extra long)
Illusione h4 (extra slim)
Mi Querida (extra fat)
Umbagog
Por Larranaga (Cuba)
Partagas D5 (Cuba)
Roma Craft Cromagnom
Reinado

Glenfiddich Manhattan Cocktail.

Thank you very much Jared, well done and very much appreciated  :dancing:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

appollo

Well done Jared.I didn't think Pete would have been that good of boy LOL.

appollo

Jared,late seeing the picture I'm always glad when they reach their destination.Enjoy and have a great hloiday my friend.

The Burn Ward

Quotejunglepete - 12/16/2022  11:29 AM  KABOOM!! The stocking got stuffed. Jared (The Burn Ward) got me good.   Fuente Opus X Coffin (extra long) Illusione h4 (extra slim) Mi Querida (extra fat) Umbagog Por Larranaga (Cuba) Partagas D5 (Cuba) Roma Craft Cromagnom Reinado  Glenfiddich Manhattan Cocktail.  Thank you very much Jared, well done and very much appreciated  :dancing:

I'll send you box dates on the habanos. Opus X Destino al siglo A, probably too cold to sit outside and enjoy that one right now. Enjoy brother!

ninfiction

Great job guys! Looks like the bar has been raised this year.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

Looks like 5 out of 11 Kids have gotten some pretty sweet gifts so far. Well done Santas.
Hoping the rest are on the sleigh. Merry Christmas Geeks
Kent

appollo

Well ,Santa destroyed my mail box today I hope everyone already got their gift because their can't be anything left.Brian thanks for the awesome gift but I can't figure out why you sent me a box of New Year sticks.LOLYou cannot view this attachment.

ninfiction

I laughed to myself packing that up and it made me laugh again seeing it. That box of perfectos should be primed, they were in a drawer in my dad's desk for who knows how long and I've had them for a year or 2, nicely aged!

Enjoy brother!

ninfiction

I received goodies from Santa last weekend, issues getting on the site at home prevented me from posting but work around on my work pc and here we go. Hopefully the pictures are sized right.

Santa Nirab - Brian hit me with a wonderful selection of cigars...I mean really fantastic selection. Some great swag and a bottle of whiskey I've been wanting to try. He doesn't even drink himself so thank you to ever helped you with the selection!

Thank you very much Brian!

You cannot view this attachment.
You cannot view this attachment.

appollo

Well done Brian great gift.I guess Santa still has a few items left in the bag.

05Venturer

Looks like we have 4 kids without gifts yet. Hoping they see them before Christmas.
Well done everyone so far.  :dancing:
Merry Christmas
Kent

metalhead y cigarguy

Finally able to get back on the website. We had a freezing rain/ice storm, so I didn't get any mail the last 3 days. I'm hoping my package arrives tomorrow. 
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

05Venturer

Good morning all,
If anyone who has not received their SS package could please pm me so I can check with Santa.
I am assuming the lack of responses may be due to not being able to get on site, but just in case wanna help if possible.
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.