Secret Santa 2022 - Merry Christmas All

Started by 05Venturer, 10/14/2022 07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Secret Santa Dan hit me good this year!! Thanks for a wonderful selection of cigars, and the novelty sticks will be on display at The Cigar Vault in Buda!!  :bigthumbs:  :cigarman:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

05Venturer

OK, looks like we are down to 2 remaining.
Please pm me tracking on gifts sent out and acknowledge on site of receipt.
Thanks
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Kid Montana

Quote from: nirab on 12/27/2022 05:14 PMSecret Santa Dan hit me good this year!! Thanks for a wonderful selection of cigars, and the novelty sticks will be on display at The Cigar Vault in Buda!!  :bigthumbs:  :cigarman:

When you find the right spot for them, I'd love to see a pic.  Certainly a conversation starter! 

I'd rather have a cigar...

Cfickter

Received my SS package from Gary. Awesome selection of top sticks which I will enjoy. If I can get my photo loaded right will add that
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

metalhead y cigarguy

They say "good things come to those who wait."  Well, I can say that's a fact.  David (Whiskey Savant) sent an excellent Secret Santa gift.  Not only is there a great selection of cigars, but he tossed in amazing extras with a ceramic Xikar ashtray, and a very nice bottle of Old Forester Bourbon Whiskey.  Thank you very much David. I will enjoy all of these gifts very much! 

Now hopefully I uploaded the pictures correctly for this new website.   

https://next.photobucket.com/u/metalheadycigarguy/p/4f470069-0587-4a1c-91e3-0bc299189a1e

*If you scroll through photobucket you can see the 3 images I posted.  They're also posted in my photo album on CG.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

jharrisx5

Really great stuff here!  This is the first of these I've missed in a long time but still trying to figure out how to be a grandpa and retired and whatnot...I'll Smurf myself in next year!
Puff Puff Give....

05Venturer

Ok all, Feedback has been left for everyone who participated.
Thanks to most
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.