Large Sale

Started by Vroomp, 11/21/2022 09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

Is anybody still interested in sale? I could use some money so I've decided to sell off a majority of my collection. I have a lot of old stuff which I am willing to let get at discount prices. I hope to have pics for you to look at because my Humidor

is out of date.  You can look at it to get an idea of what I have.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

tuck0411

Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

Joelala

Joe

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Vroomp

I appreciate all the responses but, I am waiting for some help to put together some pics for you to look at. I cant deal with finding cigars at this time. My head just won't let me. I will bag like cigars (cause my stuff is scattered through two tower humidors) and that will make it easier for me to find the ones you want. That isn't going to happen til next week. A lot of the cigars mentioned in PM are gone.  But the area lot of cigars not listed like Liberty Series, LFDs, My Father, etc.  Give me some time to get it together.      

I'm sorry I couldn't respond to PM but it took me 30 minutes to write this!!!

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

shakinghorizons

Thanks for the post Brad - looking forward to the pictures when you are able!

headfirst

No worries Brad.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

McBryde

I sent you a PM also Brad, and an email.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

BewareDaPenguin

This will be interesting - looking forward to the pics sir I'm sure there's a few things that I might be interested in :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Murphy223

arrow34

Also looking forward to pics :)

ljlemer

Very impressive collection, Brad! It would probably be quite an undertaking to photograph so many cigars!
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Vroomp

Well s*it! Talk about adding insult to injury....The whole family came down with the dreaded Covivd! We were sick from Thanksgiving til this past week.  We'll be getting the pictures out you this week! I hope!!!!

Bid on my box of Liberties added to TFTA!!

shakinghorizons

Great donation to TFT!

McBryde

Quoteshakinghorizons - 12/11/2022  10:48 PM

Great donation to TFT!

I agree! I'm looking forward to smoking those!  :lmao:  :lmao:

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.