Scam site!

Started by Bob Cordell, 11/21/2022 02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Cordell

https://foxy-cigars.com/checkout/order-received/4468/?key=wc_order_i5OqzZ9o2hgw3

Do NOT attempt to buy cigars from this website, its a total scam. I placed an order Saturday night and then they come along demanding another $100 for insurance. They refuse to refund my money as well. They advertise as if they're affiliated with Holt's cigars but Holt's said they are not in any way and have their legal team looking into the matter

I'm as mad as hell  :uzi:  :uzi:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

junglepete

Sounds very fishy Bob. Good luck with any resolution.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

headfirst

Wow, I've looked at their site before too, thanks for the warning and man that sucks.  I'd call your cc company and tell them to cancel that charge.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Bob Cordell

I went through cashapp and they said they can't do anything but will look into the transaction. They say in their "about us" that they are affiliated with Holts Cigar site, I called them and they are putting their corporate attorneys on the situation. They have pissed off the wrong hillbilly! Sons of piss drinking whores!!!

Ken Kelley

Yeah, I reckon! If you need any help with the nasty stuff I've got a couple of shovels and plenty of body bags!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Bob Cordell

Hahaha @ Ken, I'll call in the posse and take them to the Train Station if I can find out where they are??

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.