CALLING ALL FOGs

Started by Ken Kelley, 11/21/2022 06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Kelley

Well it seems that things are pretty dead here on the GEEKS so I think it is just about time to kick things up a bit. I admit that I am guilty of not being around much in the past few years but I'm not going to apologize for the neglect. However, we old farts had a pretty good time back when so I don't see any reason why we can't again.

Sooooo....I intend to get active again and I would dearly love to welcome some help from other FOGs to show the FNGs what a good time can be had here on this site.

There are tales to be told and tales yet to be told. I can tell you things about some of the old guys that will make your eyes bug out. All you have to do is ask!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Brlesq

Welcome back, old friend!  It's great to see you. That humidor you made out of hundred year old barn siding for me a decade ago is still airtight with a "whoosh!"

Yup, place is kinda slow lately, but Bob joined back recently and it takes a couple of hours for his little blue pills to kick in, so we're keeping the pace down on purpose  :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Ken Kelley

Heh! Thanks! I decided I've been a slug for far too long so it's time to roam the plains again. Hopefully, we can recruit a few other rabble rousers to kick things up a bit.

Glad to hear that humidor is still in service. I've made a few others that have worked out pretty well too.

appollo

Good to see back on Ken

headfirst

Welcome back!  I've missed the Curmudgeons!    :lmao:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

junglepete

Welcome back Ken. "Keep on Truckin', how's that for a dated phrase.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Joelala

I check in and out as well. Welcome back!
Joe

nirab

with all due respect to the FOG's...go f$#k yourselves... :biggrin:  :shy:  :lmao:  :lmao:

welcome back!!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Otter

Welcome to the group?  :lmao:

Howdy Ken
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Ken Kelley

Bob Cordell

Quotenirab - 11/23/2022  12:02 AM

with all due respect to the FOG's...go f$#k yourselves... :biggrin:  :shy:  :lmao:  :lmao:

welcome back!!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

Wow, Rob Halford smokes cigars?????????
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

McBryde

Hey Ken, welcome back you FOG! I've been thinking the same thing about the site lately. You don't hardly see the bombing runs or exciting passes that we once saw here, not to mention all the crazy a$$ stories! Welcome back, I'm here if you need me to rebel rouse!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

gitfiddl

Don't twist my arm so hard!   :lmao:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

ntanner

Good to see you around again.  Looking forward to any and all future rebel rousing that you start.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

metalhead y cigarguy

I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.